Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I do think it was funny how I asked Mike if he was meeting Monkey

and you then found the PERFECT opportunity to casually mention you had a dinner date.......good one.

Appreciate you showing your jealousy.

I wasn't the one that brought up me meeting mikeman.

Normal conversations and human interaction are difficult for shut-ins like yourself.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You think I'd be bothered by someone who couldn't ever get laid on his own trying to insult my girlfriend?

You're not too bright.  It's why you're alone in your mother basement obsessing over Donald Trump 24/7.

LOL, I dont even know Rosie.....was talking about you pal.

LilFeller finally getting a little nookie......you are the perfect size to pound her poonani and suck her tits while keeping your back straight.......hahaha

Just now, RaiseThese said:

LOL, I dont even know Rosie.....was talking about you pal.

LilFeller finally getting a little nookie......you are the perfect size to pound her poonani and suck her tits while keeping your back straight.......hahaha

Yup.  I'm pretty perfect.  Just ask her.

Oh, wait.  You'd be scared to ask her anything.  Nevermind.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're jealous of midgets?  That's even more pathetic.

Seek help.

Seek a woodchipper.....even a tiny one will do....lololol

Dude hasnt had pussy since pussy had him and now he is pounding his chest....hey congrats, even dwarfs need loving.

Good thing you got a little cash and food comps as well, keep  her around a while pal, good job

38 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Seek a woodchipper.....even a tiny one will do....lololol

Dude hasnt had pussy since pussy had him and now he is pounding his chest....hey congrats, even dwarfs need loving.

Good thing you got a little cash and food comps as well, keep  her around a while pal, good job

You're projecting again, loser.

You know nothing about keeping a woman around.

Stick to sucking off Donald Trump.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

It is really amazing at how willfully ignorant some of you choose to remain....

even when the information is open source and available, some still claim conspriracy theory

They been using this shit for years to accomplish dirty deeds.

Government Officials Now Admit Remote Mind Control Technology Is Real

The weird part is that Hoffa sent a post about Trump sending comms to the SandBox as if that was some kind of lie  or conspiracy theory, when the complete opposite is true.

There is ABUNDANT  Proof of Trump and his inner crew like Scavino, Pompeo ,etc  doing this since 2017.

Literally hundreds upon hundreds of documented examples and anyone who wants to honestly approach the subject matter with an open mind would be thoroughly convinced of such,,,,and that is why I suspect most sheep and truth deniers avoid researching the topic.

:bulb

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Get help, soon.

The truth sets me free.....Im not the one in need of help pal.

but You might be too far along in the programming and nothing can be done, for you  you will likely die the same as you lived ,  an ignorant  boring fuck,  and I guess you like it that way so  Salud!!!!

It had to happen this way  and you can read the history books down the road to understand how the Alliance defeated the NWO/WEF/Globalist Cabal

or

You can watch the GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE being played out in front of your eyes

WITH the directors notes in hand like me and millions  around the world.....

The choice to know will be yours....

free mind matrix.png

6 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Are edible more expensive on a high for high basis?

honestly i dont know.  i still have a pretty low tolerance so i don't go through them too rapidly.

i would guess i spend as much on edibles in six months that i would one night of drinking, so definitely a bargain there.

and i use them pretty much every night.

Looks like I missed out on this bit of drama, while i dont like censorship it is annoying when raise mucks up "normal" thread with his kookoo talk, or when runny does the same with his political blather.

The fact raises lunatic thread gets limited responses is apparently eating at him.