Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The difference between you and I...  I can admit that I was wrong.

Meanwhile, you continue on your charade of multiple Hillarys and lizard Bidens.  LMAO.

You have a hard-on for me.  And you can't even see the hypocrisy you just posted.

Get over me, nutjob.  I don't swing your way.

Schooled by BOTH of TGF's fools Stumpy and Chumpo on the same day..."The lettering in Trump's hat is too big"

Pitiful........even when he is wrong still tries to save face and make it about me.....lol , You might be half-pint sized but I see you lil feller......

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Schooled by BOTH of TGF's fools Stumpy and Chumpo on the same day..."The lettering in Trump's hat is too big"

Pitiful........even when he is wrong still tries to save face and make it about me.....lol , You might be half-pint sized but I see you lil feller......

Because I ever address you other than when you follow me around like a puppy dog and defend people like BigDumber, Broke, and El Chupa.

You're as worthless as all three of them, libtard.

Delusion is the only thing you're good at.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Because I ever address you other than when you follow me around like a puppy dog and defend people like BigDumber, Broke, and El Chupa.

You're as worthless as all three of them, libtard.

Delusion is the only thing you're good at.

Imagine being schooled by BOTH those clowns and still chirping.

You have to step away for a week lil feller.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Imagine being schooled by BOTH those clowns and still chirping.

You have to step away for a week lil feller.

Imagine being so dumb that you think Ebony is a credible news outlet and that someone posting an article from Ebony "schools" someone else.

You have to step away for a week lil libtard.

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Imagine being so dumb that you think Ebony is a credible news outlet and that someone posting an article from Ebony "schools" someone else.

You have to step away for a week lil libtard.

Fact is the story was true and that is all that matters

Fact is the picture of Trump was true and that is all that matters

Fact is that you are a dumbMOnkey who pretends to know it all...you would rather assume than verify....its your MO

LOLOLOL  sorry Midget , take some time off and regroup.

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Fact is the story was true and that is all that matters

Says who?  You, BigDumber, and Ebony magazine?  LMAO.

Three libtard propagandists say a story is true so it must be!  LOL.

I love seeing a retard like you triple down on the side you claim you're against though.

This is fucking hilarious.

Butt hurt from being absolutely embarrassed by me so often that you've shown your true colors, libtard.

4 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I love seeing a retard like you triple down on the side you claim you're against though.

Butt hurt from being absolutely embarrassed by me so often that you've shown your true colors, libtard.

Hey, MonkeyFukk...

The Strory is TRUE...

You Stupid Fukk...

https://galaxyconcerns.com/donald-trump-fans-shocked-by-fresh-faced-look-at-liv-golf/

4 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Told ya half-pint,   the only side Im on is the truth.

And the TRUTH is that you got schooled by BOTH  Chappo and Runny  in one day....a TGF record.

The only time you embarrassed me is when I said something good about you , that was before I realized how intellectually dishonest you are........

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Told ya half-pint,   the only side Im on is the truth.

And the TRUTH is that you got schooled by BOTH  Chappo and Runny  in one day....a TGF record.

The only time you embarrassed me is when I said something good about you , that was before I realized how intellectually dishonest you are........

You’re an intellectual midget.

You wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Upside down people in Australia

Lizard Biden

Hillary clones

Place settings

You’re a nutjob in every way possible.

.Just like the other libtards you love here.

I do find it interesting that Trump continues to use the Presidential Seal  when he shouldnt according to code and this is NOT the first time.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/713

I mean they are always trying to get him on some Bullshit charges.....seem like they would have come down on him over this one...........Is Trump goading them?

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-golf-2657765711/

MWGoR6y2BU95.png

Been talking about these DeepFakes for quite a while now.....60 minutes just did a story about it, Ill post it up when I see it.

Here is a Cheyene Reporter doing a story about it in late 2020.

It use is prevelant and pretty easy to do with a little know how but so many are STILL dubious to the idea of it being used outside of entertainment purposes.

On 8/1/2022 at 8:39 AM, RaiseThese said:

Been talking about these DeepFakes for quite a while now.....60 minutes just did a story about it, Ill post it up when I see it.

Here is a Cheyene Reporter doing a story about it in late 2020.

It use is prevelant and pretty easy to do with a little know how but so many are STILL dubious to the idea of it being used outside of entertainment purposes.

Raise is back in FULL RETARD Mode...

• 2 weeks later...