Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Obviously you are not the MAYBE 1or2 that post was meant for....stick to covid charts.:laughing-smiley-face:pal cuz they dont get any more obvious than that one.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that once you go down that road you start to see them everywhere, they become more convoluted, more complicated,etc.  It's very easy for people to lose all touch with reality.

Skepticism can be useful, full blown lunatic is not.

It's my understanding that Pompeo was addressing some religious group the other day - which is prob why he made that religious tweet, not because it's linked to random Q anon posts from a year ago. :mutley

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

The problem with conspiracy theories is that once you go down that road you start to see them everywhere, they become more convoluted, more complicated,etc.  It's very easy for people to lose all touch with reality.

It's my understanding that Pompeo was addressing some religious group the other day - which is prob why he made that religious tweet, not because it's linked to random Q anon posts from a year ago. :mutley

Open your eyes sheep!!! This is clearly an import q drop comm!!!! Your matrix is different from mine!!

13 hours ago, mikeman said:

okay, I explained it as clearly as I could. and yet you still continue to operate in bad faith and twist what I say....Yes pompeo makes religious sayings on a regular basis, this particular tweet though was ALSO a separate message to his Q followers and I showed you the connections....obviously you choose to stay blind..okay

Throughout history mountains of events were deemed  a conspiracy theory till it becomes a proven fact.

It is okay though as this forum has clearly communicated to me without codes that it has no interest in information beyond a cursory, msm level so I will suspend these types of posts in the future on TGF and enjoy this part of the movie with those who enjoy the watching the directors behind the scenes cuts a well.

You can lead a LIB to information but you cant make him THINK

45 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

okay, I explained it as clearly as I could. and yet you still continue to operate in bad faith and twist what I say....Yes pompeo makes religious sayings on a regular basis, this particular tweet though was ALSO a separate message to his Q followers and I showed you the connections....obviously you choose to stay blind..okay

Throughout history mountains of events were deemed  a conspiracy theory till it becomes a proven fact.

It is okay though as this forum has clearly communicated to me without codes that it has no interest in information beyond a cursory, msm level so I will suspend these types of posts in the future on TGF and enjoy this part of the movie with those who enjoy the watching the directors behind the scenes cuts a well.

You can lead a LIB to information but you cant make him THINK

I dont care what you post buddy, if it's ridiculous I'll mention it.. yea, yea, yea, pompeo was sending secret signals to q anon, sounds great.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Wonder when this ship is gonna be allowed to leave?

Ever Given impounded in Egypt amid US$916 million claims dispute

https://www.bairdmaritime.com/ship-world/boxship-world/ever-given-impounded-in-egypt-amid-us916-million-claims-dispute/

They're pissed because it caused a 2 week disruption, what do you expect? they'll prob settle for a fraction of that.

If anyone would like to learn about comms and coded messages in general, this guy has been studying it for years.

He doesnt claim to always be right but no honest person could read his research and think this guy is just making shit up out of thin air.  He goes into great detail.

I found it fascinating and those looking to learn may agree.:cheers

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/

Look let me tell you silly no nothing fucks something....I dont care what you think of LIN WOOD,,,there is not a single person on TGF(myself included) who is as brave as this dude.

This is not  guy who is just seeking attention as the fire that he is spitting is the kind of the stuff that gets you killed.

Lin is the real deal!!! Tell me if you have ever heard anyone call out this many high profile names in a public forum, this event was live steamed and shown on OAN.

https://files.catbox.moe/1yukfo.mp4

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Dan Scavino basically confirms a military operation was involved with the Evergiven when he changed his Twitter background about 2 days after the ship got stuck. This is a heavily photoshopped image and the additional people were placed in very specific positions to creat the comms.

scavino amer.jpg

Meth, not even once 

47 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Joey, the image was photo shopped, the people were put in "very specific" locations in order to send secret messages.

Apparently they never heard of  burner phones to send those secrets?

Raise thinks these “comms” they do in public are to signal to nutters like him “the plan is in motion” 

Guy is really batshit crazy 

38 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Some nerd in his moms basement posted it on the internet so obviously it’s true. We just aren’t living in the same  matrix as him!!!

What it is is that they always assume the conspiracy is like 10 layers deeper than anyone thinks, so it gets crazier and crazier.

They are still looking for volunteers of either party to partcipate in the upcoming

Full and Complete 2020 Presidential election Audit in Arizona....dont be fooled by the media telling you the audits have been done, those were shams, this is the REAL DEAL

... ... make sure things are on the up and up for ALL of us.

The audit will be done in front of cameras and livestreamed to the world ,,,you know transparancy that has never been provided so far to date.

You might have a hard time getting this information to sign up because Google and Twitter have censored and taken down the forms,,,strange that they want to hide stuff:scratch

That is why I wanted to give you Patriots in that part of the country the heads up!!

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy
  • RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever