Question for Sleepy or any other TGF tennis sharp

Hoops

Any take on lajovic/misolic that got postponed til tomorrow? I was fucking around with a $15 DK tennis dfs contest today and I’m currently in 1st place for 10k and that’s the last match..

a ton of people have lajovic and of misolic wins I’m 99% my 1st place holds.  I don’t know shit about tennis, just got lucky but would love the 10k pop obviously so I’m sweating it out til the am :laugh 

thanks pals

:cheers

51 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Any take on lajovic/misolic that got postponed til tomorrow? I was fucking around with a $15 DK tennis dfs contest today and I’m currently in 1st place for 10k and that’s the last match..

a ton of people have lajovic and of misolic wins I’m 99% my 1st place holds.  I don’t know shit about tennis, just got lucky but would love the 10k pop obviously so I’m sweating it out til the am :laugh 

thanks pals

Good as in the bank  pal

3 hours ago, Hoops said:

thanks pals

Misolic is +210...Other Guy is -275...

BOL...

CONGRATS HOOPS!

On 7/28/2022 at 7:11 PM, Hoops said:

thanks pals

Misolic is +210...Other Guy is -275...

BOL...