Is anyone on the rockets tonight? [In-Game Thread]

Smoke

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't watch the 4th, too hard rooting in a middle but I had a lot of room to work with

Open Bets

History

TABLET

05/10/2015

07:00 PM

STRAIGHT BET

05/10/2015 @ 07:19 PM NBA [2727] TOTAL o108-110

(2H HOUSTON vrs 2H LA CLIPPERS) (Conference Semifinals - Game #4)

3300.00 3000.00

05/10/2015

07:57 PM

Rockets vs Clippers

05/10/2015 @ 07:57 PM RBL Game Total

Under 235

1250.00 1000.00

I love me some NBA

I think I mentioned Harden needed to do his best Lebron impersonation and actually carry a team to either victory or a loss. Lebron shot 10-30 and they won. Harden shot 13 times. But hey, he had good statistical game if you weren't watching and just checked the box score. People watching the game can see that he's not doing his best to try and win the game, he's passing it off to others, seems like he's mailed it in. Will not bet rockets next game (and watch he actually tries and they keep a game close and the 4th qtr could actually matter for once)

They had about 12 possessions in a row to end the first half, where Harden had the ball, and 11 ended in complete disaster. He scored zero 2Q points, he made terrible passes to players in terrible positions, he threw the ball away, he lost the momentum his team had -- he was the worst player on the floor for that stretch, he isn't cut out for playoff basketball yet. He's too soft mentally and his game is too limited. No one gets better because he's on the floor and he doesn't get buckets when his team needs to extend a lead or stop the other teams run. He was terrible. He got some pity calls down 25, he hasn't gotten his team into the 4th quarter more than once in the series and LAC hasn't had Paul. Not much of a leader. Just a weak player, but talented and young enough to get it together.

I don't even care that he wasn't scoring points...Tough to get points when you only toss up 6 shots in the 2nd half. Instead of giving the ball to other guys to shoot, why don't you shot and miss, taking 13 shots a game is unacceptable for "top player" in the league when your team needs you the most. Everyone would be all over Lebron if he didn't make that last shot and ended 9-29 for the game and they lost. But they won, so all is forgiven for his poor shooting, at least he was carrying the team. Harden, doesn't seem like he's up to the challenge.

LAC look like the team to beat.

100%, especially if they close out early and memp/GSW goes to 6 or 7 and LAC gets to rest up. I just can't believe the way reddick/rivers/crawford have been playing, as I thought that'd be their weak spot, but all 3 whether playing PG/SG whatever, have been playing better than expected.

It's a weird situation. Everyone knew they would be good but the problem was still their lack of bench. Any one injury could ruin their season since they rely so much on that starting 5. But the whole team has been playing at an elite level, especially Griffin this postseason.On paper teams like HOU, SAS all had better and deeper teams even GS if it comes to that but they are getting obliterated by the Clippers. CP3 gets mocked but he is without a doubt the best PG in the NBA when you take into account offense, defense and just general b-ball IQ. He has turned Austin Rivers into a valuable bench piece. Rivers was literally d-league ballast next year without the clips. Everyone is saying why is Rivers playing so well? The answer is CP3. It's the 3rd PG that CP3 has made much better. Eric Bledsoe, then he made Darren Collison look serviceable enough to get a starting gig in SAC before he regressed this year and now Rivers.

I originally had Clippers winning the series against spurs, then came game 7 and flip flopped thinking the clippers were too tired.

I now thought for sure the Rockets were too much for the Clips, because I thought they had 2 capable guys to "slow down" Griffin, but now they are getting guys stepping up at the SG/PG

Ohh and Harden has disappeared, so Rockets not even gonna get a shot at winning.

I hope it's the Clippers that come out of the west or GSW if it's the Bulls out of the East.

Houston is atrocious, SA would have probably won in 4. A bad call may be what gets the Clips rolling, but this heartless, clueless, lazy Houston team would not have tested Memphis, GS, or SA. The next series should be great. Too bad Dallas didn't have mr parsons and did have that very strange pg everyone used to love so much.