• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

some trolls are different than others

you have to win the argument, so yes you are treated worse... even though i had death threats at eog

i dont know what you are saying

are you saying im bad at arguing so i am treated worse?

ive gotten death threats...but i only report posters that caused me to get an infraction

2 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

i dont know what you are saying

are you saying im bad at arguing so i am treated worse?

ive gotten death threats...but i only report posters that caused me to get an infraction

i am saying, i have no reason to want attention or say "look at me"

also have no need to win an argument so you were right

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i am saying, i have no reason to want attention or say "look at me"

also have no need to win an argument so you were right

You not wanting attention does not matter............someone has to provide you some sort of entertainment otherwise you would not check this site

AND IN MY OPINION, you are most likely to check a site where the person disagrees with you rather than a site where your community reports degrees in C at houses near you (you all have the same fukkin temp or close, so noone cares)

Point being, you check threads for a reason and its usually for worthy situations

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

runner is the only person i have ever put on "ignore" here

one of the few people online (or in real life) that will just make everything into a permanent argument

"i had a turkey sandwich for lunch"

"that sounds like something you would eat, since trump molested women"

:laugh

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

"I was hungover in Vegas so I had a bloody mary"

"Surprise surprise!  Milwaukee Mike the PooTin loving nazi only drinks a drink with Vodka in it because he wants to support PooTin's country.  Did you know Trump loves and supports PooTin."

LOL

I'm a documented 36-14 lifetime at Hoffa's Place. Do the math. That's an unheard 72%. Even more impressively about 90% of the 50 selections were +120 or better. The biggest chalk selected was -110. That's what is called extreme winning.

Hoffa's Place has very few handicappers. The bar is extremely low but my 72% would be a record at any gambling forum. My high winning percentage is as extreme as it's gets.

I'm a unicorn at a forum dominated by extreme right wingers, extreme anti vaxxers and extreme right wing conspirators. 

Posting your regrets that China didn't kill Nancy Pelosi is definitely anti-American extremism. Take it from the #1 documented sports handicapper in forumville!

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

what is the solution, if it isn't to put them on ignore OR ban them?

let them continue to shit up every thread, trolling anyone and everyone?  that just makes all the good posters leave... we have already seen 95% of the good posters leave tgf for the simple reason that assholes drove them away

THIS 100%

MILWAUKEEMIKE free speech clown

agrees extremism has no place here

so say i will scratch you with fingernail, with toothpick, with butterknife, with steak knife, with razor, with machette....................................i guess milkwaukeemike and witalyo get to decide each decision as to which word gets a ban?

what if i want to slice your throat with a strawberry?

is that better than a steak knife to your big toe?

CLOWNS

2 hours ago, housepicks said:

If everyone puts him on ignore he’s not really here. Don’t tell management what to do, manage the situation yourselves.

I've never put anyone on ignore, generally speaking I ignore him and he seldom engages me, having said that he's a lib, he's the enemy, libs suffering is a good thing.