• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/2/2022 at 11:35 AM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Confirmed.

I can't have these guys spouting their shit in every thread.

Big Runner is a harmless cowardly fool with no self awareness who was banned by EOG for his nonsense. Raise however is someone we may read about one day after a violent bombing attack., he was banned from the RX for his behavior.

They're two sides of the same coin. Both extremists.

TGF does well as a sports and gaming site with a dash of politics and current events. These two individuals see this as a politics site with a dash of sports and gaming thrown in.

Neither banned, but both granted a well deserved day off.

Hoffa spreading more lies and misinformation. I was banned by EOG after I posted BetDsi was stiffing me, After that post I received a PM from John Kelly requesting I remain silent about being stiffed. He told me he knows the owner and would get me the money or pay the stiff amount out of his own pocket. Next thing he did was ban me.

Shame on Hoffa for posting such bullshit and lies about fellow posters he doesn't like and feels threatened by! 

1 hour ago, RudyRuder said:

wrong

we hated each other

after talking, we became "FRIENDS"

I never hated you

I was strung out and bitter

Now Im technically sober 90% of the time and happy

Our beef wasnt politics and even if it was, it was mostly for the clownshow at SBR

Raise I can tolerate

But BigRunner needs to fuckin go

There's a reason why communists used to be put into special watchlists

Why did we stop?

5 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Lol. One moron keeps on begging to be paid poster the other is best self proclaimed handicapper accross forumvill bragging on how good he is at the gambling. 

Lol. No one gives a shit. Look guys if you need money get a job. 

BR's record changes all the time. already noticed a lot of discrepencies and i dont pay attention much at all 

7 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Lol. One moron keeps on begging to be paid poster the other is best self proclaimed handicapper accross forumvill bragging on how good he is at the gambling. 

Dimwit, you call posting Pro Russian Propaganda at a gambling forum a job. :deemerI post winning +ev selections at 72% clip. I never once asked a fellow poster for money.  At 72% I do very well on my own. Your pro Russian mindset is way off! 

On 8/2/2022 at 3:04 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I believe I posted that I hoped they would shoot down the plane, not kill her.

If they shoot down the plane we can nuke the bastards while she gently floats down to earth with her parachute.

See?

As for my Anti-americanism...

I swore an oath to take a bullet for my country.

You?

Double Standard Hoffa your comment is extreme and anti American. If her plane gets shot down she dies and it's a victory for China. 

About the oath you took. So did a couple of your leaders. One being Mike Flynn.

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dimwit, you call posting Pro Russian Propaganda at a gambling forum a job. :deemerI post winning +ev selections at 72% clip. I never once asked a fellow poster for money.  At 72% I do very well on my own. Your pro Russian mindset is way off! 

No one gives a shit what you posting. 

22 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

I would like to get a job but it is impossible.

28 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

BR's record changes all the time. already noticed a lot of discrepencies and i dont pay attention much at all 

KK, jealousy doesn't look good on you. Don't sweat it, nobody can touch my impressive record. It's what legends are made of. Records are made to be broken but mine is untouchable. 

Dumb, dumb it changes because I update it after a night of fights/bets are completed. Almost always I win units and plus on  selections. 

The last update was after Saturday fights. I posted 4 selection. I went 3-1 and won 3.3 units. Bringing my career record at Hoffa's Place to 36-14 (72%) +33 units I believe. It's all documented. Zero discrepencies. 

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

KK, jealousy doesn't look good on you. Don't sweat it, nobody can touch my impressive record. It's what legends are made of. Records are made to be broken but mine is untouchable. 

Dumb, dumb it changes because I update it after a night of fights/bets are completed. Almost always I win units and plus on  selections. 

The last update was after Saturday fights. I posted 4 selection. I went 3-1 and won 3.3 units. Bringing my career record at Hoffa's Place to 36-14 (72%) +33 units I believe. It's all documented. Zero discrepencies. 

Lol. You can't make this shit up. :mutley

41IJBn4kbYL.jpg

43 minutes ago, PLB said:

Ban that fat Person who inserts genitals into their mouth for good Jimmy.

The only two things you need to know about me is I post winning selections at a 72% clip and I'd beat your ass in the Octagon!

The rhetoric and talking points you heard from the male white sheep and then parrot at Hoffas's Place is false and extreme.  

2 hours ago, RudyRuder said:

Sorry but nobody gets to define what EXTREMISM is

as soon as you do, its up for interpretation and the one in charge gets to define what "extreme" is (sooner or later JAYWALKING MIGHT BE EXTREME)

fukkin figures milwaukeemike wants to  go down that route

you are putting words in my mouth

i started by saying that i put runner on IGNORE

then you said that was for people with no balls... so i responded that if you don't like the ignore feature, and don't want them banned, what is your solution to people that continually post personal attacks

now you say i am for banning them... ask hoffa, i'm pretty sure i have never pm'd a mod asking for someone to be banned or even punished in the slightest

10 minutes ago, PLB said:

Jimmy do the right thing and perma ban this fat tub of monkey shit.

He's an Anti-American bigot who hates Jews.

Mah Nishtana halayla hazeh mikol haleylot? 

Bateman so wrong again. Just another extreme white male sheep parroting the false rhetoric at Hoffa's Place.