looks like yisman was right

KingKolzig

im king groveling

tried every which way to get out of it. nothing i can do

so can i please rest my back tonight and watch t.v without too much pain. i will get up earlier and earlier every single day until i am getting up at 7am. by saturday i will be up at 7am that is my goal. and i will get up every day at 7am even if i sleep bad. i think thats what someone here said to do a while back. 

26 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Been in JuiceFree roughly 5 years here, and YIKESMAN one of the few stiffs.............and possibly BIGGEST.

enraged me when he called me king groveling. cause i know hes a landers

guy knows these forums better than anyone. knew i was begging at sbr under a different screename. i hadnt really been doing that here at all when he said it. guy is an evil genius even had that cartoon llama thing as an avatar to get ppl to feel at ease 

6 hours ago, D-Hustle said:

What is juicefree?

Believe it is TGF’s private forum, where posters bet with other posters.

As listed above many STIFFS in that forum.

Not sure why anyone would do that when if you shop around, can get better lines and get paid when you win.

My personal experience betting with posters never ends well.

seriously their is a lot of dangerous outcomes right now. get any worse and suicides will be thru the roof. just heard a story today about a young guy who got long covid and everything tastes likes literal sh1t to him. hes lost 85 lbs, its been a year and its not going to change. 

31 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

seriously their is a lot of dangerous outcomes right now. get any worse and suicides will be thru the roof. just heard a story today about a young guy who got long covid and everything tastes likes literal sh1t to him. hes lost 85 lbs, its been a year and its not going to change. 

my dad had a lung transplant and is triple vaxxed, he got a 2nd chance

just for pfizer to take it away

his immune system is shot now, has gotten covid 2 times after the vax, and his liver/kidneys are fialing

stfu and stop crying

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

my dad had a lung transplant and is triple vaxxed, he got a 2nd chance

just for pfizer to take it away

his immune system is shot now, has gotten covid 2 times after the vax, and his liver/kidneys are fialing

stfu and stop crying

liver/kidneys never failed before the vax?

immune system in a lung transplant guy never happened?

tell me to stop crying to my face pal