Vegas odds China invades Taiwan?

KingKolzig

Putin wrote that letter saying Ukraine was proper russian territory then invaded later that year

Xi keeps saying Taiwan is theirs

id say 30% chance they invade in the next 365 days. they want that chip factory really bad. why the world let Taiwan make all the most important chips is strange

On 8/4/2022 at 6:28 AM, FairWarning said:

Biden had a warm glass of ovaltine.  His biggest accomplishment in July was getting COVID twice. 

He finally tested negative.

Apparently they started using the CCP test method.

Joy Reid reported they also found a mini bottle of MAOTAI shoved up his ass.

On 8/4/2022 at 6:28 AM, FairWarning said:

Biden had a warm glass of ovaltine.  His biggest accomplishment in July was getting COVID twice. 

12 hours ago, xyz said:

He finally tested negative.

Apparently they started using the CCP test method.

Joy Reid reported they also found a mini bottle of MAOTAI shoved up his ass.

Double Standard Hoffa, I don't want you to get your panties in a bunch.  But imagine if these political replies were made by the best handicapper at The Gambling Forum.  

28 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Double Standard Hoffa, I don't want you to get your panties in a bunch.  But imagine if these political replies were made by the best handicapper at The Gambling Forum.  

FUCK YOU TWO TOES.

Take your 1/2 scooter and crawl that out onto Lake Shore Drive.

Since you have REFUSED to take your 8th BOOSTER.

Ride that SonofffffffffaBitch directly into traffic.

GetTheFuckOuttaHere you communist POS.

Speaking of odds, how big of a favorite would I be over HUAD in a head to head handicapping contest.  A little background,  HUAD claims his record a SBR is superior to my 39-14(75%) run. One small stipulation for this match to happen.  Double Standard Hoffa has to recuse himself. We all know who his boys are. Piss off HUAD or Merlin you get silenced.  

Just now, raiders72001 said:

If China is going to invade Taiwan they better do it under Biden. That's not happening when Trump gets in office again.

Don't be so sure about that. I believe Ivanka is done advising her father.  Who's gonna put out for XI. How do you think Ivanka got the 25 trademarks from XI? Do you actually think Donald was sucking the Commie's dick? He would only do that if it was broadcasted on prime time national TV. I think Ivana was the cock sucking queen of that awful administration. 

20 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Don't be so sure about that. I believe Ivanka is done advising her father.  Who's gonna put out for XI. How do you think Ivanka got the 25 trademarks from XI? Do you actually think Donald was sucking the Commie's dick? He would only do that if it was broadcasted on prime time national TV. I think Ivana was the cock sucking queen of that awful administration. 

Team blue likes sucking some Commie dick also. 

11 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Team blue likes sucking some Commie dick also. 

As Dumb Joey always defaults to. "It's both sides".

FW, how's it looking for the Republicons for the Michigan midterms? I heard a black man by the name of Gibbs won the nomination for Gerald Ford district.  Are you happy about that?

23 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

As Dumb Joey always defaults to. "It's both sides".

FW, how's it looking for the Republicons for the Michigan midterms? I heard a black man by the name of Gibbs won the nomination for Gerald Ford district.  Are you happy about that?

All in on Dixon.  

D’s contributed to Gibbs fund to get Meijer out.  Trump forced Upton out also.

5 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Speaking of odds, how big of a favorite would I be over HUAD in a head to head handicapping contest.  A little background,  HUAD claims his record a SBR is superior to my 39-14(75%) run. One small stipulation for this match to happen.  Double Standard Hoffa has to recuse himself. We all know who his boys are. Piss off HUAD or Merlin you get silenced.  

i started to read this post cause i thought it was xyz. then after about 20 words i said no way this is xyz that guy is way cooler than what im reading

14 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Getting rid of the fake woke Whitmer.

She lost vp to Harris.

Now she wants to be Dnc nominee for 2024.

Over 3,000 Michigan small businesses closed due to her extreme CCP virus lockdowns?  

Either way, she has lost her focus and now has a real fierce challenger in Tudor.

32 minutes ago, xyz said:

She lost vp to Harris.

Now she wants to be Dnc nominee for 2024.

Over 3,000 Michigan small businesses closed due to her extreme CCP virus lockdowns?  

Either way, she has lost her focus and now has a real fierce challenger in Tudor.

Is Tudor a bigger threat than your boy Herschel? :mutley

Republicons have the best and most qualified candidates.  When they lose the can all claim the election was stolen.  Their base will believe it.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Is Tudor a bigger threat than your boy Herschel? :mutley

Republicons have the best and most qualified candidates.  When they lose the can all claim the election was stolen.  Their base will believe it.

Whitmer closed Michigan's small businesses, over 3,000 never opened again.

Schools closed.

There were many opportunities for Whitmer to act to improve the school shutdowns.

She passed.

She worked with the communists to STAGE a fake death threat.  

LIBTARD COMMIE's can't even cover their own tracks on their crimes.  

She also lost to BJ Harris, I mean that's pretty bad when you lose the vp job to someone who could not raise a single dime for her own candidacy.  But is affluent in her pronouns and good on her knees.