The X

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

the intellectual content you put out to the world is astonishing

DERP

Yes. As well as your copy and paste of other people's information.  AKA plagiarism.  You're are a useless piece of shit.  Should I  make fun of your farm animals?

You talked about raising chickens. For meat.  You have egg laying birds. You have a milk  cow that you're going to eat LMFAO. 

You make me look better every day little woof woof.

13 hours ago, The X said:

Yes. As well as your copy and paste of other people's information.  AKA plagiarism.  You're are a useless piece of shit.  Should I  make fun of your farm animals?

You talked about raising chickens. For meat.  You have egg laying birds. You have a milk  cow that you're going to eat LMFAO. 

You make me look better every day little woof woof.

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about dude. Your credibility is zero, bigpharma boy. Never seen someone so stupid in regards to covid and the vaccines, have met farmers that have more real info than you jackass. Just because your bigfoot lady works for baby killers and granny murderers, that doesnt make u an expert, A/C boy.

My post was not hostile, but if u want hostile you will get it retard boy. Low IQ vermin always think they are tougher than they are, and smarter than they will ever be...

I guess you are hostile because u have noticed how many here have turned against your stupidity, while me, I have been more and more accepted... as your agenda has always been to come after me and try to run me out - must suck to see the tables are slowly turning for you.

Nobody likes to admit they are friends with the town retard... PAL

Why would you make fun of anyone let alone someone starting a family oriented farming business?

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about dude. Your credibility is zero, bigpharma boy. Never seen someone so stupid in regards to covid and the vaccines, have met farmers that have more real info than you jackass. Just because your bigfoot lady works for baby killers and granny murderers, that doesnt make u an expert, A/C boy.

My post was not hostile, but if u want hostile you will get it retard boy. Low IQ vermin always think they are tougher than they are, and smarter than they will ever be...

I guess you are hostile because u have noticed how many here have turned against your stupidity, while me, I have been more and more accepted... as your agenda has always been to come after me and try to run me out - must suck to see the tables are slowly turning for you.

Nobody likes to admit they are friends with the town retard... PAL

Why would you make fun of anyone let alone someone starting a family oriented farming business?

LMFAO.  My clueless little puppet. You should start charging me rent for living in your head.