I Got Lizards Fucking On My New Deck.

The X

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Same. 

I wanted to get the lighted solar powered end caps but they're $60 each and I have 7 caps...

20220808_131204.jpg

20220808_131133.jpg

20220808_131139.jpg

20220808_131121.jpg

Builders grade Home depot French door. How can I tell ?

I sell Provia doors only. 

The saying in my industry when a customer says " I can get a door a lot cheaper from Homer depot.

Reply - Where do you want the air gap ,top bottom ,left or right. Because you will def have one. 

Yours is at the middle see the light ? 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Builders grade Home depot French door. How can I tell ?

I sell Provia doors only. 

The saying in my industry when a customer says " I can get a door a lot cheaper from Homer depot.

Reply - Where do you want the air gap ,top bottom ,left or right. Because you will def have one. 

Yours is at the middle see the light ? 

I need a few interior doors replaced. Kids are murder on homes...

Send your best crew STAT.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And you think dairy cows (which account for 31% of USDA Prime meat) are only used for dog food.

LMAO.

You're out of your fucking league as always.  Go back to T ball, dipshit.

No you're out of your League  again.  Fast food.  

No need to apologize.  I'm into waygu  beef as well.  JBD knows. 

It's all good. But that is a bit spendy.  

I don't think you're a complete idiot.  But you are making me nervous.  

1 hour ago, The X said:

No you're out of your League  again.  Fast food.  

No need to apologize.  I'm into waygu  beef as well.  JBD knows. 

It's all good. But that is a bit spendy.  

I don't think you're a complete idiot.  But you are making me nervous.  

A5 Kobe, you dumb cvnt.  $390 for 6 oz. and I'd never do it again because it's a waste of fucking money.

You can't even get this shit in the dump you live in, retard.

You're a fucking poser in every single way.  You dream of being me.  You and Broke Landers are damn near identical.

Keep em coming, dipshit.

a5.png

a5receipt.png

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

A5 Kobe, you dumb cvnt.  $390 for 6 oz. and I'd never do it again because it's a waste of fucking money.

You're a fucking poser in every single way.  You dream of being me.  You and Broke Landers are damn near identical.

Keep em coming, dipshit.

a5.png

a5receipt.png

Wow. You are really cool.  I've never had kobe beef before.  LMFAO. 

You just became a forum idol.  LOL

5 minutes ago, The X said:

Wow. You are really cool.  I've never had kobe beef before.  LMFAO. 

You just became a forum idol.  LOL

I'm sure you haven't.  But go ahead and give us that excuse that you have and you didn't take a picture despite taking a picture of every fucking grill cheese you eat and posting it here, brokedick.  LOL.

I can walk the talk.

You can't.

Poser.

Don’t know what the parameters would be for prime beef in USA but no way would dairy cows be prime meat in Canada 

Expensive Cuts like filet mignon and waygu are taken from young animals

once a animal moves and ages the muscles and tendons cause the meat to become tough

most of the dairy cows here are used for ground beef 

probably to McDonald’s 

24 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Keep em coming, dipshit.

a5.png

a5receipt.png

Wow $390 for that unreal.

16 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Don’t know what the parameters would be for prime beef in USA but no way would dairy cows be prime meat in Canada 

Expensive Cuts like filet mignon and waygu are taken from young animals

once a animal moves and ages the muscles and tendons cause the meat to become tough

most of the dairy cows here are used for ground beef 

probably to McDonald’s 

I would bet you are wrong.  Fat is what makes a good steak.  The marbling is what gives a steak its rating.  Steaks are tough when there is no fat.  Try a steak in Central America where the cattle are grass fed.  It’s like chewing a hockey puck.  Most Americans buy imported beef in Costa Rica for that reason.

Dairy cows are typically fat, corn fed, and often not old before they are slaughtered.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I would bet you are wrong.  Fat is what makes a good steak.  The marbling is what gives a steak its rating.  Steaks are tough when there is no fat.  Try a steak in Central America where the cattle are grass fed.  It’s like chewing a hockey puck.  Most Americans buy imported beef in Costa Rica for that reason.

Dairy cows are typically fat, corn fed, and often not old before they are slaughtered.

We keep our dairy cows a lot longer than the USA.The difference is only 12 months in the USA between meat cows and dairy cows.Here it’s probably 5 years

16 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Dairy cows have no fat. They use all they're energy making milk.  Lean meat with minimal muscle content.  Lean fat content.  Basically a big boney cow.  You my friend again have been schooled again. 

Thank You  Enjoy. 

Clown. 

I used to work on a farm with both. 

25 minutes ago, The X said:

Dairy cows have no fat. They use all they're energy making milk.  Lean meat with minimal muscle content.  Lean fat content.  Basically a big boney cow.  You my friend again have been schooled again. 

Thank You  Enjoy. 

Clown. 

I used to work on a farm with both. 

Think Monkey is talking commercial farming.You probably worked at a hobby farm.

The analytics on food production has changed dramatically since you were farming,it’s all about getting the product out as fast as possible now

19 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Think Monkey is talking commercial farming.You probably worked at a hobby farm.

The analytics on food production has changed dramatically since you were farming,it’s all about getting the product out as fast as possible now

Yes.  He's  actually a complete moron who has no idea what he's talking about.  We had mostly a pig farm.  We basically raised the pig. And brought it into process. They picked out how they wanted it. As far as cuts/smoking  ect.

And we do the best to accommodate. Usually tried to keep them around 225lbs. Grain fed. Then  like I said,  we would  put packages together for people. 

54 minutes ago, The X said:

Yes.  He's  actually a complete moron who has no idea what he's talking about.  We had mostly a pig farm.  We basically raised the pig. And brought it into process. They picked out how they wanted it. As far as cuts/smoking  ect.

And we do the best to accommodate. Usually tried to keep them around 225lbs. Grain fed. Then  like I said,  we would  put packages together for people. 

your parents should have fed you to the pigs, pig