If interested in joining JUICEFREE here at TGF........

FISHHEAD

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Hopefully one has other OUTS................JuiceFree is just another option to have.

I would say the MAJORITY of wants get filled............at what percentage, will let other members make that guess. 

So someone says " I want to bet $300 on green bay -6" then he waits to see if anyone takes the other side? If someone does great, if not oh well?

Just now, mikeman said:

You know how gambling is, what do you do if someone turns into a Brock?

One would have to be stiffed a very significant sum to overcome the money made/saved betting no juice. 

HIGHLY UNLIKELY and almost impossible to happen.

The rewards way greater than the risk

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

So someone says " I want to bet $300 on green bay -6" then he waits to see if anyone takes the other side? If someone does great, if not oh well?

Example - I think I had 8 games I posted that i wanted.  6 got filled at juice free, the other two didnt so I bet them elsewhere.

of the 6 games taken I went 3-3.  Saved $48 in juice on the losers and ended up winning $263 instead of $215.  

Now do that every day for a year and think about how much juice you save.  Even when getting stiffed by a yisman for a couple hundred, the saving ends up being way more in the long run. 

We've gotten rid of the stiffs. When someone knew comes in, I only give a small amount of credit until they show they are solid.  For those that have been doing in for years, usually much more credit before settling up.  But the rule is, if a member want to be paid and you owe, you pay.  Your ledger is yours to control credit wise. OH, and dont bet Shaven Coinpurse.  the guy doesnt lose. 

34 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Example - I think I had 8 games I posted that i wanted.  6 got filled at juice free, the other two didnt so I bet them elsewhere.

of the 6 games taken I went 3-3.  Saved $48 in juice on the losers and ended up winning $263 instead of $215.  

Now do that every day for a year and think about how much juice you save.  Even when getting stiffed by a yisman for a couple hundred, the saving ends up being way more in the long run. 

We've gotten rid of the stiffs. When someone knew comes in, I only give a small amount of credit until they show they are solid.  For those that have been doing in for years, usually much more credit before settling up.  But the rule is, if a member want to be paid and you owe, you pay.  Your ledger is yours to control credit wise. OH, and dont bet Shaven Coinpurse.  the guy doesnt lose. 

How and when do you guys get paid?

Do you manage paying or getting paid like a local?

My local bookies it’s either every week, or if a target figure is reached.

5 hours ago, xyz said:

How and when do you guys get paid?

Do you manage paying or getting paid like a local?

My local bookies it’s either every week, or if a target figure is reached.

Many payment options, including in-person.

In addition, during the course of a year, you will have many CROSSOUTS with other members owing and be owed............crossing out each others figures.    Usually do 1-2 of these a week personally.