If interested in joining JUICEFREE here at TGF........

FISHHEAD

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Anyone bashing juicefree just doesn’t understand. Solid group of guys in there. I think I’ve been active for about 4-5 years in there. There has been 1 stiff and for small amount. Benefits greatly outweigh any possible negatives. But selective process to get in. Aka… Brock need not apply.

Agree solid out

Don’t get mad at me dude, I got no problem with you but you’ve never been able to control yourself and it’s not like the group in there doesn’t know that….

If you dont see that as the issue most will have and nothing to do with will you pay or not then you aren’t very aware of yourself 

Just now, Teddy kgb said:

Don’t get mad at me dude, I got no problem with you but you’ve never been able to control yourself and it’s not like the group in their doesn’t know that….

If you dont see that as the issue most will have and nothing to do with will you pay or not then you aren’t very aware of yourself 

I'd rather lack self control than be an alcoholic stiff who collected when he won and stiffed when he lost.

You shouldn't be giving advice to anyone about anything.

Just now, redstripe said:

So just to be clear . 

I like to settle fast. 

I have always settled any win or loss in 24 hours 

Is that a option. ? 

Would say anything under 500 owed/owe  let it sit on ledger..........if you want paid if owed 500 or more by someone, all in JF will clear that up as quickly as possible.

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

So just to be clear . 

I like to settle fast. 

I have always settled any win or loss in 24 hours 

Is that a option. ? 

You're definitely always the first to pay in poker. 

In juicefree, I dont think anyone wants to be sending $200 back and forth every day. But my guess would be if you get up or down $500 with someone and ask to be paid or tell them u want to pay, I doubt anyone would have an issue with that.