Final Goodbyes

KingKolzig

they wont let me use the internet anymore. they wont let me have human contact or "fun" ect

same as i cant play NHL on ps4. its too funny, fun and relaxing. too many guys laughing at how absurd the game is

so they made me do everything they said and then after that made it worse. just so that i would get hopeless and quit. then they could do it even more cause it was my fault. sheriff who says you have a taillight out thing

so ill see you guys later. maybe ill check in sometime but at this rate i wont even be alive much longer. if i drink thats it. one night and i am looking at 4-5 months of pain. couple it in with this DEW and its impossible. 

7 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

they wont let me use the internet anymore. they wont let me have human contact or "fun" ect

same as i cant play NHL on ps4. its too funny, fun and relaxing. too many guys laughing at how absurd the game is

so they made me do everything they said and then after that made it worse. just so that i would get hopeless and quit. then they could do it even more cause it was my fault. sheriff who says you have a taillight out thing

so ill see you guys later. maybe ill check in sometime but at this rate i wont even be alive much longer. if i drink thats it. one night and i am looking at 4-5 months of pain. couple it in with this DEW and its impossible. 

Dew you think this will work?

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

6p7uc4.jpg

Cya tomorrow, KK