Aaron Rodgers Says Ayahuasca Experience Didn't Help Him Heal His Fractured Family Relationships

Brock Landers

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Why not if you can just go out and get another one?

well if i had that much wealth i would probably want some kids to leave it to... some kind of legacy other than fake relationships

not even once he would screw one of these women without a condom?  if i was around 2010 erin andrews, i would've had a constant hardon... and none of these women would've just lied and said "oh i am on the pill" lol

22 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

well if i had that much wealth i would probably want some kids to leave it to... some kind of legacy other than fake relationships

not even once he would screw one of these women without a condom?  if i was around 2010 erin andrews, i would've had a constant hardon... and none of these women would've just lied and said "oh i am on the pill" lol

I never wanted kids so I can relate.

Everything goes to my brother or his kids.

Chicks like Erin Andrews are probably so wrapped up in their careers that the last thing they want is to get pregnant and have their career sidetracked.

Look at how mentally ill some of those celebrities are.  Pretty sure I'd get sick of their shit after a while too.

26 minutes ago, housepicks said:

You really think that without the aid of a stylist, hair person and makeup girl all focused on her that she looks any better than anyone else?

um yes some women look better than others

without makeup all of those rodgers girls still have better bodies than my wife and better looks

i don't think a makeup girl can make someone look 40 lbs smaller