Chapo/RaiseThese/BigRunner

HurryUpAndDrink

Consider yourself on notice you fuckin cuntss

Yesterday, again, someone went to my business instagram to post that I've been fuckin prostitutes while I had already met my wife.

I'm no saint, I did unsavory stuff BEFORE I met her, but never was disloyal to her since we formalized

For ANY OF YOU to do this shit over political beef is just fuckin disgusting.

I know there is no way for me to know who the fuck did this, but if I ever verify and I find out your name, I swear to God I will do everything in my power to take you out

Fuck with a man's wife? A man's family? You deserve to DIE, PERIOD.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Yesterday, again, someone went to my business instagram to post that I've been fuckin prostitutes while I had already met my wife.

I'm no saint, I did unsavory stuff BEFORE I met her, but never was disloyal to her since we formalized

I know there is no way for me to know who the fuck did this, but if I ever verify and I find out your name, I swear to God I will do everything in my power to take you out

It wasn't me. Now tell me if you truly believe America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine?

Young and Dumb Mother Fvcker has a lot of growing up to do.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

It wasn't me. Now tell me if you truly believe America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine?

Young and Dumb Mother Fvcker has a lot of growing up to do.

100% true about the biolabs you fuckin commie

you and chapo are the MAIN suspects

be careful cause your name is easy to find Runner, if you fuck with my wife, I will fuck with your life and if I have to pay a couple of MS-13 guys to shoot you in the face, thats what I will do

12 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

100% true about the biolabs you fuckin commie

you and chapo are the MAIN suspects

be careful cause your name is easy to find Runner, if you fuck with my wife, I will fuck with your life and if I have to pay a couple of MS-13 guys to shoot you in the face, thats what I will do

Ok! It was me. Now let's see if the lying idiot will carry out the deadly threats he's made at me.  Young and Dumb HUAD is pissed. 

Is it true your record at SBR was superior to my 39-14 record. Or was young and dumb HUAD lying as usual?

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Ok! It was me. Now let's see if the lying idiot will carry out the deadly threats he's made at me.  Young and Dumb HUAD is pissed. 

Is it true your record at SBR was superior to my 39-14 record. Or was young and dumb HUAD lying as usual?

Now I will find your name. And then, wait a few months to let shit cool off.

I suggest you start believing in the 2nd ammendment you fuk, you are gonna need it.

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Now I will find your name. And then, wait a few months to let shit cool off.

I suggest you start believing in the 2nd ammendment you fuk, you are gonna need it.

You are a liar. Your deadly threats are worthless.  

Stay tuned I'll be posting more truths on your business Instagram. :mutley

Not only is HUAD young and Dumb he's become unhinged.  Plus he's always been a blatant liar.

Just now, mikeman said:

Terrible that someone would do that, if you find out who it is let us know so we can take appropriate steps.

Seems to me KK has a vendetta against you?

Kolzig is upset with me but I dont think he would ever do something like that

The guy just wants for me to get sober, I really think that

He busts balls but never would go after my wife like that

This is something a total psychopath would do: Hence my 3 suspects. I dont think we have more psychos than these 3 characters in this forum.

My wife actually read the comments and had a horrible day because of it.

I got grilled and interrogated, and my whole loyalty put into question, again,,,

I never thought having political differences here would lead to such, what a piece of shit whoever it was.

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Hoffa, can Runner be banned on this admission of guilt?

When I admitted I didn't do it you threatened my life. When I admitted I did do it, you threatened my life and asked Hoffa to ban me.

It's obvious I'm having fun with the young, Dumb and unhinged one. 

Fvck off liar!

22 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Agree he is a real person has met posters, now ElChupo the coward hiding behind his ghost account would do this. 

I'm leaning ElChumpo too, guy is a crazy ghost, vulgar, racist, deranged communist who would absolutely pull the stunt.

The amount of cowardice... Its mindboggling

You have lost your mind.

You have made enemies on forums for years, death threats , threats of violence , abusive behavior , lies about posters and more.

Dont forget that even though you are a bottom of the barrel content creator, you are STILL a public figure...probably the most public figure on whatever boards you post on.......surprised that this is not happening more to you, especially considering the nature of your content and your forum history.

Yet all of the sudden someone is giving you shit and you wanna narrow it down to 3 people, Im sure the list is much longer than that but you can cross my name off of it.

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You have lost your mind.

You have made enemies on forums for years, death threats , threats of violence , abusive behavior , lies about posters and more.

Dont forget that even though you are a bottom of the barrel content creator, you are STILL a public figure...probably the most public figure on whatever boards you post on.......surprised that this is not happening more to you, especially considering the nature of your content and your forum history.

Yet all of the sudden someone is giving you shit and you wanna narrow it down to 3 people, Im sure the list is much longer than that but you can cross my name off of it.

Raise, the reasons you are in this list are TWO: You have gone after my wife, made up lies about my persona even hinting at the reason of me doing research on the dark web was all about my affinity for CP. DESPICABLE,

You have made up lies about me, about others. Mentioned my wife and Monkey's girlfriend with sexual innuendos and vulgar words more than once. You have NO honor and no principle.

If scorned you will do whatever, just because we question your cult-like dribble regarding Q and Trump. All over fuckin politics jackass. REASON NUMBER 2: You already went to my work Telegram to cause SHIT, so you already set a precedent pal.

You remain on the list fuckface. Get your fuckin lives in order and stop being cowards messing with a man's family,

YES, I HAVE A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE IN THE FORUMS, I ADMIT IT, and financial mishappenings which have been SOLVED and even some of them PAID WITH INTEREST. ASK BRICK.

My history, yes, men can change and Im sure as hell have changed in the last 3 years. A LOT. Many will say the same. I have no longer resorted to family insults or threats over petty arguments, thats me in the past, WHEN I WAS A BITTER GODLESS MAN.

Wanna keep bringing up when I threatened Boat and doxed him? Why dont you mention he treatened my life before I did that? Stop spinning the shit and own your actions.

You think people from 5 years ago are still crawling under a rock because I call them names ages ago?

NOPE. You 3 are the only people I argue with here cause you are all scumbags. Raise, I never went after your family, yet you went after mine. KEEP PRETENDING YOU ARE BETTER, TRASH, SCUM.

17 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Raise, the reasons you are in this list are TWO: You have gone after my wife, made up lies about my persona even hinting at the reason of me doing research on the dark web was all about my affinity for CP. DESPICABLE,

You have made up lies about me, about others. Mentioned my wife and Monkey's girlfriend with sexual innuendos and vulgar words more than once. You have NO honor and no principle.

If scorned you will do whatever, just because we question your cult-like dribble regarding Q and Trump. All over fuckin politics jackass. REASON NUMBER 2: You already went to my work Telegram to cause SHIT, so you already set a precedent pal.

You remain on the list fuckface. Get your fuckin lives in order and stop being cowards messing with a man's family,

YES, I HAVE A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE IN THE FORUMS, I ADMIT IT, and financial mishappenings which have been SOLVED and even some of them PAID WITH INTEREST. ASK BRICK.

My history, yes, men can change and Im sure as hell have changed in the last 3 years. A LOT. Many will say the same. I have no longer resorted to family insults or threats over petty arguments, thats me in the past, WHEN I WAS A BITTER GODLESS MAN.

Wanna keep bringing up when I threatened Boat and doxed him? Why dont you mention he treatened my life before I did that? Stop spinning the shit and own your actions.

You think people from 5 years ago are still crawling under a rock because I call them names ages ago?

NOPE. You 3 are the only people I argue with here cause you are all scumbags. Raise, I never went after your family, yet you went after mine. KEEP PRETENDING YOU ARE BETTER, TRASH, SCUM.

Boat didnt threaten your life , you made that up and implied he abused his daughter......talk about going after a man's family.....really sick stuff,

You havent changed quit fooling yerself, you are a destroyer of lives and are still a BITTER Child

Not to mention you are making shit up about me going to your work Telegram and causing shit.......that is a blatant lie and you are a liar

53 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Boat didnt threaten your life , you made that up and implied he abused his daughter......talk about going after a man's family.....really sick stuff,

You havent changed quit fooling yerself, you are a destroyer of lives and are still a BITTER Child

Not to mention you are making shit up about me going to your work Telegram and causing shit.......that is a blatant lie and you are a liar

I dont recall you being in the thread where he did threaten my life clown, and also, he is an admitted FREEMASON

LIES LIES LIES, RAISE THE LIES

Good to see you side with freemasons and commies

Fella you are losing your mind.....you are living a lie and that guilty conscience is haunting you....you are getting exactly what you deserve in ALL aspects, your own vileness has attacted dark energy.

Glad to know that Im ALWAYS on YOUR MIND but like I said its not me doing whatever foolishness you are talking about. ❤️

I mean you supposedly have it all, finally found a nice woman , been getting paid to make videos, but you are still on TGF arguing with Brock,Runny and X and accusing people of doing you wrong........very Christian like of you BTW

This is why no matter what .......you ARE and will ALWAYS be a LOOOOOSER of epic proportions.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Why doesn't your wife trust you HUAD?  This is 2x now in less than a year you've had unproven infidelity problems with your wife over internet jabber.

Also if I read your story correctly she lived in Portugal and you in Costa Rica and neither of you had even met each other face to face.  That's very strange to me to consider that a relationship of any kind, where if you or her had sex with somebody else while just chatting thousands of miles apart that either would be in the wrong.  Tell her to chill out and trust you or she can take her ass back to Portugal.  No drama man.

6 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Get a Life, You PARANOID Fukk...

And, Listen CLOSE...

1) I wouldn't even know the the first thing about "hacking" into someone's social media...

2) You give me too much credit you Whiny PARANOID Puppy...You May Think (like most other people) that El Chapo is GOD! But, sorry you delusional fukk, I am not that clever...

3) Obviously, I have enough money to hire people to do the dirty work for me...

4) BUT--I Wouldn't waste a penny on having somebody "hack" Your Pathetic PARANOID Punk Ass!

5) Get Lost, You PARANOID Piece of Shit! Quit letting me rule your life and live in your head 24/7...

PS--While you're at it take some English Diction Lessons...So you don't embarrass yourself by narrating your latest Tinfoil Hat Episode of The Bigfoot Chronicles...No Shade...