teddy vs brock, scumbag edition

Sam Losco

4 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Teddy’s worked a real career his whole life, so he gets bonus points for that.

Brock in a cakewalk in stiff/scam jobs.

Teddy a much better gambler, just shitty discipline at times.

Just my opinion. I kinda of like both of them.

I like Ted, dont like brock because he lacks character. Ted stiffed because he was broke, brock does it because he can.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Is that a defense of brock? :mutley

I'm not saying TED couldn't pay, of course he could, but IMO he bet more than he could afford(at the time), once he stiffed and got crucified for it the stubbornness kicked in.

He double popped it, maxed it out, then waited a few days and busted it out as soon as it auto reset knowing damn well he wasnt paying.  

I offered him everything imaginable, micro monthly payments, cut the debt in half, basically whatever I could to help him out.  Plus, he was paid $3 or $4k a few weeks before. He wanted to be a POS, nothing more, nothing less.  

And it wasnt brought up until ignored for weeks.  A simple, "hey give me a few months and not a word would have been said." 

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

He double popped it, maxed it out, then waited a few days and busted it out as soon as it auto reset knowing damn well he wasnt paying.  

I offered him everything imaginable, micro monthly payments, cut the debt in half, basically whatever I could to help him out.  Plus, he was paid $3 or $4k a few weeks before. He wanted to be a POS, nothing more, nothing less.  

I agree, i've called him out on it several times, he lost, bet more, lost again and bet more in a desperate attempt to get even. That's a common problem isn't it? I'm sure he lost all or most of that money he got earlier.

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

And it wasnt brought up until ignored for weeks.  A simple, "hey give me a few months and not a word would have been said." 

What a scumbag. Pathetic, Geddy, pathetic. 

7 hours ago, Downsouth said:

what a loser

12 hours ago, Downsouth said:

..certainly epic...

The evening Jed was playing big shot and took people to dinner in vegas. He drank to much to point of struggling to walk. So they put him end seat in booth where he could lean against wall.

20 min or so into dinner. They all notice an odor.

Jed had lost control of his bowels and staggered back to his room, with khaki pants all Hersheyed in the back down leg.

He was like that in am in bathroom when someone checked on him, except by that time he was face down in puke as well

40 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

..certainly epic...

The evening Jed was playing big shot and took people to dinner in vegas. He drank to much to point of struggling to walk. So they put him end seat in booth where he could lean against wall.

20 min or so into dinner. They all notice an odor.

Jed had lost control of his bowels and staggered back to his room, with khaki pants all Hersheyed in the back down leg.

He was like that in am in bathroom when someone checked on him, except by that time he was face down in puke as well

Boater?

• 2 weeks later...