I’m rocking a big beard now

sleepy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be Santa Clause at least. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Name one attractive middle aged gambler.

I'll wait...

I don't know if 38 counts as middle aged, but I still get accused of being 25 by most strangers simply for taking care of myself, staying in shape, having a full head of hair that's not thinning at all, and shaving daily.  I give a lot of credit to genetics, Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects moisturizer, and Coors Light.   Perhaps I'll join the rest of you by 60.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don't know if 38 counts as middle aged, but I still get accused of being 25 by most strangers simply for taking care of myself, staying in shape, having a full head of hair that's not thinning at all, and shaving daily.  I give a lot of credit to genetics, Olay 7 in 1 Total Effects moisturizer, and Coors Light.   Perhaps I'll join the rest of you by 60.

Nope.

45ish to 50 is around middle aged.

Enjoy you youth and appearance because one day you'll find attractive girls calling you SIR...

That's the soul crusher.

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

11 minutes

I'm in the Fezzik run mode now

Run 5 minutes, walk 10 minutes, run 3 minutes walk 10 mintes, etc

you used to be pretty fast.  5:05 mile and 19:20 5k for me this year.  I keep battling injuries every 3 months or so.  Getting old sucks

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I cut my long hair and shaved 2 weeks ago, wife says it knocked 10 years out of me, Im 36