ITS OFFICIAL: Leaving for Portugal on 8/22

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, The X said:

Kolzig is spot on. These guy's are sisters. HUAD forgot to put his lipstick on.  

Facial symmetry is one of the key things that goes into attraction with the opposite sex.  They look pretty similar in the face.  A lot of you want to hate on him and want to drag him down for some reason.  He seems like an okay guy that had issues before I joined here, but I've seen nothing to see everybody deservedly wish him the worst,  Some of ya'll are an angry bunch with nothing better to do.  Tonight I saw this Asian kid walking near my house with blood all over his face and body.  Did a quick U-Turn and made sure he was alright.  We couldn't really communicate but I at least gave him a towel to clean his blood up.   I say do something good tomorrow vs trolling and hating on the internet.

11 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Facial symmetry is one of the key things that goes into attraction with the opposite sex.  They look pretty similar in the face.  A lot of you want to hate on him and want to drag him down for some reason.  He seems like an okay guy that had issues before I joined here, but I've seen nothing to see everybody deservedly wish him the worst,  Some of ya'll are an angry bunch with nothing better to do.  Tonight I saw this Asian kid walking near my house with blood all over his face and body.  Did a quick U-Turn and made sure he was alright.  We couldn't really communicate but I at least gave him a towel to clean his blood up.   I say do something good tomorrow vs trolling and hating on the internet.

:laughing-smiley-face:

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I can appreciate your response.  But he has stiffed. Slow paid.  Asked for handouts. And has claimed his grandfather has died at least three times in the past couple of years. And makes up crazy stories about everything in life.  So yeah he's been called out in his fairytale bullshit lies we see through. And posts lies about posters lives. Trying to tell me about my wife's employment. Claiming she works for a company she doesnt even work for  He's basically an uneducated moron.  And the best part is.  He just makes himself look like a fool. Guy also claimed that he has been married to the same girl on three occasions in the past year.  How does that work?

Just now, The X said:

I can appreciate your response.  But he has stiffed. Slow paid.  Asked for handouts. And has claimed his grandfather has died at least three times in the past couple of years. And makes up crazy stories about everything in life.  So yeah he's been called out in his fairytale bullshit lies we see through. And posts lies about posters lives. Trying to tell me about my wife's employment. Claiming she works for a company she doesnt even work for  He's basically an uneducated moron.  And the best part is.  He just makes himself look like a fool. Guy also claimed that he has been married to the same girl on three occasions in the past year.  How does that work?

Kill yourself, stupid

If I was you? I would

9 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

you seem to have a lot of long drawn out opinions on everything. have you met diabler?

also huad threatened ppl lives many times. i could show you a dozen posts where he said he was going to "ruin my life forever" with his connections. also possibly told boats neighbors he molested his daughter. he said he did that himself in a fit of rage. so take your opinions of everything and fuk off bud 

14 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

you seem to have a lot of long drawn out opinions on everything. have you met diabler?

also huad threatened ppl lives many times. i could show you a dozen posts where he said he was going to "ruin my life forever" with his connections. also possibly told boats neighbors he molested his daughter. he said he did that himself in a fit of rage. so take your opinions of everything and fuk off bud 

I prefer typing a post or 2 and going on about my day.  You on the other hand seem to be a complete loser who lives on the internet all day posting 50+x a day here because you have nothing else to do with your life, whine and complain nonstop about how life is so hard, inventing psycho things like DEWED, etc etc.  And funny enough you try and make fun of others.

I don't know anything about HUAD's past here, but at this moment in life he comes across a hell of a lot better than you.  Have a good day!   

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I prefer typing a post or 2 and going on about my day.  You on the other hand seem to be a complete loser who lives on the internet all day posting 50+x a day here because you have nothing else to do with your life, whine and complain nonstop about how life is so hard, inventing psycho things like DEWED, etc etc.  And funny enough you try and make fun of others.

I don't know anything about HUAD's past here, but at this moment in life he comes across a hell of a lot better than you.  Have a good day!   

only person i meanly spirited make fun of is brock. and the jury is ok with that

everythign else is just a joke and the posters know it. you arent that bright. also from what ive seen of you once you make an opinion it cant be changed with any evidence. so basically you are a bum