ITS OFFICIAL: Leaving for Portugal on 8/22

HurryUpAndDrink

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

only person i meanly spirited make fun of is brock. and the jury is ok with that

everythign else is just a joke and the posters know it. you arent that bright. also from what ive seen of you once you make an opinion it cant be changed with any evidence. so basically you are a bum 

Agree on Brock.  As to the rest..............

Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIF - Jennifer Lawrence Ok Whatever GIFs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

you seem to have a lot of long drawn out opinions on everything. have you met diabler?

also huad threatened ppl lives many times. i could show you a dozen posts where he said he was going to "ruin my life forever" with his connections. also possibly told boats neighbors he molested his daughter. he said he did that himself in a fit of rage. so take your opinions of everything and fuk off bud 

you are a shamel.ess traitor piece of shit is what u are

yes, I said that, to make you shut the fuk up about my wife, and it seems it worked you faggott

I never spoke with anyone that knew BBB in his personal life, so you are a fuckin liar and you know I said that to piss him off

FUK OFF DEWE BOY

10 hours ago, The X said:

I can appreciate your response.  But he has stiffed. Slow paid.  Asked for handouts. And has claimed his grandfather has died at least three times in the past couple of years. And makes up crazy stories about everything in life.  So yeah he's been called out in his fairytale bullshit lies we see through. And posts lies about posters lives. Trying to tell me about my wife's employment. Claiming she works for a company she doesnt even work for  He's basically an uneducated moron.  And the best part is.  He just makes himself look like a fool. Guy also claimed that he has been married to the same girl on three occasions in the past year.  How does that work?

you are a retard and a shameless liar piece of shit

why do you think everyone that matters in this forum ignores your BS against me?

NO ONE HAS BEEN MORE OFFENDED THAN YOU, EVENTHO THE OFFENSES YOU CLAIM WERE NEVER DONE TO YOU OR PEOPLE CLOSE TO YOU, so go fuk yourself snowflake

I make up crazy stories? LIKE WHAT? And how would you know?

My grandfather died on February 15th 2019... its been 4 years scumbag and I still gotta hear about that incident today when I said he had passed ONE WEEK before he did it was because he was considered dead by his nurse and they were all sure it was his last day and since he lived 2 hrs away we were driving to see him when I posted that...

When we arriverd he came back to himself and survived one more week. He had pancreatitis caused DEMENTIA you fuckin idiot, so could barely remember us... 

ARE U HAPPY NOW?

"BS LIES WE SEE THROUGH" You and who else? No one else of the old school posters is with you on this loser... you are the only one causing problems, and using this place as your little geek support club

You claimed your wife "worked in the industry" as me and Monkey pointed out - LIAR

Married 3 times? Are you fuckin dumb? The only wedding day was April 21st... we tried marrying long distance a couple of times and didnt work - FUCKIN LAME ASS BITCH

29 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You mean like when you claimed that you owned “a lot of guns” or that your wife “works in the [COVID-19] industry” as a sales rep to veterinary pharmacies?

WTF are you talking about? I have owned a lot guns.  FACT. 

And my wife is a pharmaceutical rep in the veterinarian industry.  But she doesn't work for Pfizer. FACT. She knows people that work for them.  As well as Bayer, Moderna, and multiple other companies in the industry. 

So what's your point?

Thanks again for pointing out stuff that's already been stated. 

5 minutes ago, The X said:

Exactly. 

Yup.  Your lies are proven.

Let's face it.  Your wife wears the pants in the house.

She dresses you up in your gay little sky blue shoes.  She treats you like her little poodle.  That's why you have a little rat dog that you walk around with and not a hunting dog.  It's why you were forced to get rid of your own father's firearms.

You have a gaping hole dripping between your legs.  You're nothing but a little, lying, lap dog bitch.

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  Your lies are proven.

Let's face it.  Your wife wears the pants in the house.

She dresses you up in your gay little sky blue shoes.  She treats you like her little poodle.  That's why you have a little rat dog that you walk around with and not a hunting dog.  It's why you were forced to get rid of your own father's firearms.

You have a gaping hole dripping between your legs.  You're nothing but a little, lying, lap dog bitch.

Cool story bro.

You're to stupid to realize you just confirmed everything I said. The only thing you left out was the fact I got rid of my guns and my dads guns when he passed away because that's when I quit hunting. 

But carry on. 

26 minutes ago, The X said:

Cool story bro.

You're to stupid to realize you just confirmed everything I said. The only thing you left out was the fact I got rid of my guns and my dads guns when he passed away because that's when I quit hunting. 

But carry on. 

You said you were a liar?  Where?

So now you have excuses for why you lied when you said "I own many guns"?  LMAO.

3 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you are a shamel.ess traitor piece of shit is what u are

yes, I said that, to make you shut the fuk up about my wife, and it seems it worked you faggott

I never spoke with anyone that knew BBB in his personal life, so you are a fuckin liar and you know I said that to piss him off

FUK OFF DEWE BOY

you are still hinting at the forum that i talked genuine sh1t about your wife. fuk off

i joked and said she has gas. clear joke. you know you are a little fuking liar. i would beat you into a coma

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

You said "I own many guns" previously, you stupid fuck.

You lied.  Period.

There's a reason why you're considered one of the dumbest posters around and you continue to prove it.

Yes I stated that on 6/2/22  "I own many guns"

Then on 8/8/22 I stated  "I gave them away to family as well as my dads" Which was a different conversation 2 months later. 

What's so hard to comprehend about that moron?

Have fun being stupid with you're cool AR15"s and hunting dogs. Stupid fucks like you shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Clowning. 

4 minutes ago, The X said:

Yes I stated that on 6/2/22  "I own many guns"

Then on 8/8/22 I stated  "I gave them away to family as well as my dads" Which was a different conversation 2 months later. 

What's so hard to comprehend about that moron?

Have fun being stupid with you're cool AR15"s and hunting dogs. Stupid fucks like you shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Clowning. 

So in two months, you gave all of your guns away to your family when you don't live near them anymore.  LMAO.

And I'm sure you obeyed the law and got background checks through an FFL when you transferred them.  LOL.

The retard tries to cover his lies with more lies.  Go figure.

Like I said, you're a lot like Broke Landers.  You think you're a lot more intelligent than you are but everyone with a brain cell can see your cons a mile away, dipshit.

Go pet your rat dog and make sure you wear the pink outfit that your wife put out for you today, you little fucking cuck.