Western & Southern open tennis

Brock Landers

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nadal was a night match, ended late at night. You clearly had day session tix as all of you pictures were the early matches. Do you ever tell the truth? Any of these tournaments early rounds have barely any attendance. People show up for the later rounds and good matches. I’ve been to early rounds of the us open and the courts look like that. Will admit it is fun because you can watch the top players up close for cheap.

52 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Nadal was a night match, ended late at night. You clearly had day session tix as all of you pictures were the early matches. Do you ever tell the truth? Any of these tournaments early rounds have barely any attendance. People show up for the later rounds and good matches. I’ve been to early rounds of the us open and the courts look like that. Will admit it is fun because you can watch the top players up close for cheap.

What the hell are you babbling about?  i had a day session ticket and you don't have to leave for the night, you just don't have a guaranteed seat on center court.  Whats your problem?