USD - 665.00 colones
EUR - 687.14 colones

SCOTIABANK:
USD - 665.00 colones
EUR - 687.14 colones 
UKP - 806.02 colones

Basically have 2 banks to visit tomorrow then

Buying 100 uk pounds, 100 usd, and 900 eu

How much are rentals in Portugal? Are most utilities included?

5 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

BNCR;
USD - 671,00 colones
EUR - 683.26 colones
UKP - 806.23 colones

BCR:
USD - 665.00 colones
EUR - 687.14 colones

SCOTIABANK:
USD - 665.00 colones
EUR - 687.14 colones 
UKP - 806.02 colones

Basically have 2 banks to visit tomorrow then

Buying 100 uk pounds, 100 usd, and 900 eu

Are they gonna hit you with an additional transaction fee?

Happened to me last time I went to a bank I wanst a member of and exchanged some money. They were just the only on in  town who took that currency.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Are they gonna hit you with an additional transaction fee?

Happened to me last time I went to a bank I wanst a member of and exchanged some money. They were just the only on in  town who took that currency.

Nah, I mean, anytime you buy currency at a bank, you get fucked, there's no escaping that

We going to buy Mezcal and Tequila in Cancun for the in laws and gonna celebrate at the #1 cancun spot according to TripAdvisor - La Divina Carne

https://divinacarne.com/alimentos/

In Glasgow we spending around 100ish Pounds cause we need to take a bus and a train to xfer airports... across Wallace Street (yes William Wallace) - then I already chose to go for drinks at McIntyre Bar

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g186575-d17168699-Reviews-McIntyre_Bar-Prestwick_South_Ayrshire_Ayrshire_Scotland.html

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Not bad, what do people earn? Is your wife going to work part time while she goes to school?

Minimum salary in Portugal is 600euros, expats have pumped up the prizes in Lisbon, other cities way cheaper, you wont find cheap places at EU's biggest capitals and Lisbon is huge among the wealthier Europeans precisely to party cheap

Wife is getting a part time yes, she is probably gonna get hired by my boss to do emails and customer service but he is still deciding, if that happens we will be living SUPER comfortable

With my salary we can havea  decent middle class life.

19 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Minimum salary in Portugal is 600euros, expats have pumped up the prizes in Lisbon, other cities way cheaper, you wont find cheap places at EU's biggest capitals and Lisbon is huge among the wealthier Europeans precisely to party cheap

Wife is getting a part time yes, she is probably gonna get hired by my boss to do emails and customer service but he is still deciding, if that happens we will be living SUPER comfortable

With my salary we can havea  decent middle class life.

600/week? so about 15/hour?