Went to buffalo wild wings today

EugeneMorgan

Just now, KingKolzig said:

id eat there every single night if i were you. maybe spray around a $10 over tip every once in a while 

I've told you guys, I can have 4-5 drinks plus food for $15, get out the door for less than 20. My buddy is cheap, way, way cheaper than me, he'll have 5 drinks, no food and tips $2-3 max. $12 total

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure what you are referring to the wings? Fairly standard chinese restaurant prices that I quoted above.

I dont know any happy hour places with the overall deals that you have, but then I dont drink and drive these days.

chinese store wings are way different than tossed and sauced though

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Yeah they are better and bigger...not sure if you know what Im talking about ,

They are like this, just more better looking

th?id=OIP.o07FhrbGwjWOp-4g2SAIQwHaHa%26p

i know exactly what you mean. its just easier to find cheap chinese vs cheap toss and sauce these days

i like the chinese wings but only a few at a time. tossed and sauced il crush 2 lbs no problem

4 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Someone gave me a gift card and was in area.

Wow, just awful. Haven't eaten there in years remember why. Served better food in prison. Service was fine. Quality of food downright shambolic.

Talk about mailing it. Used up my gift card balance. Will not return.

I went to the one on Eastern about five years ago and it was absolutely disgusting.

Never been back.  Couldn’t pay me to eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings again.

Huh, did not know that the original name was Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck, hence the BW3 moniker.

I went to the one by the outlets on LV Blvd.  It was about as generic as a sports bar comes (my pet peeve is sports bars with random pics and jerseys that have nothing to do with anything local or tied-in to the place but just there to "pretend" it is a sports bar).  Whoop-de-do lots of TVs.  

If you want a generic sports bar go to Tailgate Social at Palace Station.  My God they must have looked up how to have soulless sports bar theme and nailed it to the T.

Anyway the price of wings has varied wildly, anywhere from $1.50/lb up to $3 and even $4 a pound.  A chain place like this would probably be about 5 wings a pound.  So I'm sure their food cost margins are still pretty in line with what they need it to be.