Top 5 Lowest IQs...

PatrickBateman

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

In real life HinesWard is an intelligent dude.  I realize this statement probably puts me on this list as well.

You confusing college brainwashing with intelligence

All he really learned was to appeal to authority, the same authorities that lie to us over and over again.

Intellectual derelict and intellectually dishonest

You and him went at it for a while

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

You confusing college brainwashing with intelligence

Intellectual derelict and intellectually dishonest

You and him went at it for a while

Yes we did go at it.  But I have met him and had a real conversation many years prior 

The X is by far the dumbest poster of all time , he’s so fvcking stupid he thinks he’s smart, brain dead Dope head…

Try 3 is a bonafide fvcking idiot that flys under the radar but ain’t fooling me, he’s a dipshit dope head.

Cheap seats at EOG is a retart

The guy that mowed lawns and has razor teeth who lived behind a church and put a basketball court in his backyard 10’ from his  neighbors window and played on Xmas morning and didn’t see a problem with it was another idiot

Casiuos Clay at peeps eats paint chips still as an adult 

that’s my Top 5

diabler seemed pretty dumb but a good guy overall. know-it-all like brock but could certainly be trusted with the money

but also he posted so much maybe he seemed dumber. and drunk a lot too. imagine being housepicks and peaking into ppl just to find out they are 100% hetero and good guys. that would be a good feeling. thats my theory on why HP liked hanklestein so much he was a troll but not a creep in real life

1 hour ago, Teddy kgb said:

The X is by far the dumbest poster of all time , he’s so fvcking stupid he thinks he’s smart, brain dead Dope head…

Try 3 is a bonafide fvcking idiot that flys under the radar but ain’t fooling me, he’s a dipshit dope head.

Cheap seats at EOG is a retart

The guy that mowed lawns and has razor teeth who lived behind a church and put a basketball court in his backyard 10’ from his  neighbors window and played on Xmas morning and didn’t see a problem with it was another idiot

Casiuos Clay at peeps eats paint chips still as an adult 

that’s my Top 5

great post