And i Finally got Covid

Moldoveanu

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

its not just that that has nothing to do with the cold its overall things that covid does to your body and not just now but maybe farther down the road you will still have effects i could give a fk about a damn cold this not a cold at all i dont have a runny nose or coughing

Id be less worried about what Covid is doing to your body than what that Experimental Gene Therapy is doing to it....true story

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

its not just that that has nothing to do with the cold its overall things that covid does to your body and not just now but maybe farther down the road you will still have effects i could give a fk about a damn cold this not a cold at all i dont have a runny nose or coughing

Can we deport this idiot please?

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

An infusion of what ? 

its cvalled Monoclonal Therapy

Monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, are made in a laboratory to fight a particular infection (in this case, SARS-CoV-2) and are given to you directly in an infusion. So the mAb treatment may help if you are at high risk for serious symptoms or a hospital stay.

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

Monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, are made in a laboratory to fight a particular infection (in this case, SARS-CoV-2) and are given to you directly in an infusion. So the mAb treatment may help if you are at high risk for serious symptoms or a hospital stay.

WTF?

Does your insurance cover this needless treatment?

18 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Lol

Just stay in bed for few days and drink bunch of water, you pussy 

8 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

not everyone has the same problems for covid u dmb fk even though i got it first and gave it to my parents i am having much worser symptoms then them they are older then me with weaker immune systems

Had rona few months ago. Felt like complete shit for 3 or 4 days. Couldn’t get out of bed and unable to eat a thing

You’re young. Unless you’re 500 lbs, you’ll be fine. If you feel well enough to post here and drive to the hospital, then you don’t need some nonsense infusion. Just rest and you’ll be fine by end of the week