George Zimmerman shot in the face during road rage incident

Stroppier Milk

Fuckin' teen went to go buy snacks at the store... walks back home and gets stalked by Zimmerman the wanna-be cop. Teen confronts him, and Zimmerman starts getting his ass beat... so he kills the kid. Nothing but a big pussy.

he was making purple drank, not innocent snack buying... hard to defend zimmerman but even harder to defend trayvon martin, the druggie burglar thug

th?id=JN.xmzbEw1hjFtmlvpuA1rbzw&pid=15.1&w=187&h=105&p=0

he was making purple drank, not innocent snack buying... hard to defend zimmerman but even harder to defend trayvon martin, the druggie burglar thug

http://a12iggymom.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/3-trayvon_martin_gangsta.jpg?w=300#trayvon%20martin%20gangster

What exactly did he "burglarize" that evening?

http://a12iggymom.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/3-trayvon_martin_gangsta.jpg?w=300#trayvon%20martin%20gangster

Oh no , weed and purple drank!

Aren't you a former pill popper, Mikey?

Obviously Trayvon wasn't very bright , but what he was doing = me and my all my light skinned rich friends were doing at his age (minus the burglary )

He's definitely guilty of being a dumb punk , but that's no reason to be glad someone is dead , IMO.

Oh no , weed and purple drank!

Aren't you a former pill popper, Mikey?

Obviously Trayvon wasn't very bright , but what he was doing = me and my all my light skinned rich friends were doing at his age (minus the burglary )

He's definitely guilty of being a dumb punk , but that's no reason to be glad someone is dead , IMO.

everyone is dumb to some extent as a kid, but we were never bad enough that our own mothers kicked us out of the house. and me and my dumb buddies never would've thought to break into someone's house and steal their stuff, that's scummy.

not glad trayvon is dead, but not upset about it either. percentages say he was probably gonna be a mooch off the system either on welfare or in prison. for all the people that say give these guys a chance, i DID and got stabbed for it. expansion of the ghetto areas is destroying every major city in the midwest

everyone is dumb to some extent as a kid, but we were never bad enough that our own mothers kicked us out of the house. and me and my dumb buddies never would've thought to break into someone's house and steal their stuff, that's scummy.

not glad trayvon is dead, but not upset about it either. percentages say he was probably gonna be a mooch off the system either on welfare or in prison. for all the people that say give these guys a chance, i DID and got stabbed for it. expansion of the ghetto areas is destroying every major city in the midwest

Ha. Can't tell you how many of my friends who got arrested and went to Juve when we were young. Plenty kicked out of their houses , too.

One of my good friends got kicked out when his parents figured out he was a big weed smoker and was using his credit card to buy bongs. He'd already been accepted to college and had a trust that had kicked in so he told his parents to get fucked and moved in with my family. Sounds like the type that wouldn't succeed and end oh mooching off society , right ? Oh wait , he turned things around and ended up at Harvard medical school and now has his own practice.

Another one of my friends barely graduated high school. He cheated off me to pass English senior year and paid me to write some of his papers. Wasn't motivated to do anything. Was always in trouble. One day he decided he wanted to change. Went to community college , transferred to Berkley and later went to a top 10 law school (unlike deemer ) and was on the partner track at Wilson Sonsini before leaving to have a kid and get some more work life balance as a general counsel at a tech company.

Lastly , one of my oldest friends, who was always a punk and even spent 6 months in juve for Robbery during sophomore year , turned his life around during his late 20s. Now is a multimillionaire CEO/founder of a huge company in Santa Barbara and lives the kind of life I dream of.

Point his , behavior as an adolescent is only partially predictive of future success.

stroppier defending a guy who was so bad his own mother kicked him out of the house

stroppier, what was your old handle? or would you rather hide behind this new one so you can argue with me every day, get mad, and swear at me, and hope that someone takes your side?

Hopes someone takes my side?

You're an idiot.

And you prove it every fucking day. From your fantasies about Sandy Hook to this one.

You're a racist piece of shit, and a drunk.

Crawl back into your bottle.