George Zimmerman shot in the face during road rage incident

Stroppier Milk

blah blah blah

more name calling nonsense, grow up

Are you drunk now?

Did you read what you posted to me?

Have another one Mike. Line up. You're on a roll.

I asked you a simple question.

What did he burglarize that night?

And--- if your judging him on his past behavior... shit, let's do that with you.

You're a pill popping drunk. And you've earned that title.

Wear it well Sir Drunkard.

My brother was a troublemaker, in and out of juvy. Did every drug known to man.

He calmed down @ age 20 and has been an outstanding citizen.

Has a wife, 2 kids, 600k home and a BMW. Don't think it's right to judge a kid in his adolescence, kids do a lot of stupid shit. Who are we to say how his life would of turned out?

Are you drunk now?

Did you read what you posted to me?

Have another one Mike. Line up. You're on a roll.

I asked you a simple question.

What did he burglarize that night?

And--- if your judging him on his past behavior... shit, let's do that with you.

You're a pill popping drunk. And you've earned that title.

Wear it well Sir Drunkard.

i asked you a simple question. what is your old handle?

here's another simple question. what is your point to being on this forum? stroppier means easily irritated which seems to fit like a glove... why so mad? did i kill your cat or something?

I asked him a simple fucking question and he went off.

I asked him, what did Martin rob that night.

You're "good guy" went off sideways about me. So fuck him and the bottle he is drowning in.

i went off? i called you 0 names and swore at you 0 times. just since yesterday you have called me at least 5 names and swore at me at least 5 times

i asked you a simple question. what is your old handle?

here's another simple question. what is your point to being on this forum? stroppier means easily irritated which seems to fit like a glove... why so mad? did i kill your cat or something?

I know this is like talking to a brick wall, but I will try.

You call me out for being "angry" at you for taking shots at the fact that you are a drunk.

But you have no problem rolling into a thread and calling a dead kid a "druggie", or "burglar".

Are ya getting that part?

You seem awfully angry at Martin, going so far as to post 2 different pics of him.

And, now you're upset because you think I'm angry at you.

I'm not angry at you. Why would I be? Anyone crazy enough to think Sandy Hook was fake deserves my pity.

Not my anger.

i went off? i called you 0 names and swore at you 0 times. just since yesterday you have called me at least 5 names and swore at me at least 5 times

Seriously?

I asked you this... what did Martin steal that night....

You replied with this...

i didn't realize that you had to break into people's houses and steal their stuff every single day in order to be a burglar

maybe you cried over his death, i didn't, world is a slightly better place with 1 less trayvon martin in it

That is someone's kid. Who was shot to death. And you think the world is a better place simply because he smoked some weed?

Yeah, Milwaukee Milk is all class. I am the one who is wrong. MM is celebrating a kid's death because the kid smoked weed.

Yeah, all class.

I know this is like talking to a brick wall, but I will try.

You call me out for being "angry" at you for taking shots at the fact that you are a drunk.

But you have no problem rolling into a thread and calling a dead kid a "druggie", or "burglar".

Are ya getting that part?

You seem awfully angry at Martin, going so far as to post 2 different pics of him.

And, now you're upset because you think I'm angry at you.

I'm not angry at you. Why would I be? Anyone crazy enough to think Sandy Hook was fake deserves my pity.

Not my anger.

i'm not upset. you're a condescending troll that knows nothing about anything

i was a drunk for almost 20 years, i openly admit that and have no problem with anyone bringing it up, just like a burglar should have no problem with being called a burglar

i'm not upset. you're a condescending troll that knows nothing about anything

i was a drunk for almost 20 years, i openly admit that and have no problem with anyone bringing it up, just like a burglar should have no problem with being called a burglar

Okay, by that extension, let's use more of the Milwaukee Mike logic.

The moment you're dead the world will be a slightly better place.

Mike, for the record.

Contrary to what you may think. I don't hate on you.

I thought it was shitty that you posted those two picks as a way to justify the kid being shot to death.

No one has ever claimed Martin broke into anyone's home that night, and you used his past as a way to justify and celebrate Zimmerman shooting the kid dead.

Imagine this. You are walking home one night and some punk jacks you and puts a bullet in you, and someone says, "well, he's a drunk he had it coming".

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't think that was a fair characterization of you or your current life, correct?

So why judge Martin the same way?

Stroppier, do you actually care 1 bit that trayvon is no longer walking this earth?

Stroppier, you have 1 chance to save a person, you have one white 2nd grader at sandy hook and trayvon to choose between. Which one do you save?

Yeah, I care. When we start accepting kids-- even ones like Martin, being shot down in the streets because he was walking home with a hoodie on, we've fucking lost.

And I can't answer your question.

Because according to Milwaukee, no kids died in Sandy Hook. It was all a show put on by crisis actors.

Had Michael never been stabbed delivering meals for wheels then he may very well have a completely different outlook on race and crime.

that is true, we all are biased based on personal experiences. we're all racist to some extent... but i have black friends, neighbors, clients, heck the black guy across the street calls me cracker-ass and we laugh about it.

and stroppier is right, i shouldn't have posted those pictures of trayvon and tried to justify/downplay his death. it was a tragedy

Yeah, I care. When we start accepting kids-- even ones like Martin, being shot down in the streets because he was walking home with a hoodie on, we've fucking lost.

And I can't answer your question.

Because according to Milwaukee, no kids died in Sandy Hook. It was all a show put on by crisis actors.

I must of been reading the wrong sites and watching the wrong TV stations, because I heard Martin was shot because he got in a confrontation and was beating up some guy. I didn't realize someone just pulled up and shot him because they couldn't see his face and it was dark/rainy out, so they just assumed he was up to no good and pow.

Good to know the info here is better than the misinformed places I looked at.

Thanks for clearing it up stroppier. Carry on with making fun of mike.

that is true, we all are biased based on personal experiences. we're all racist to some extent... but i have black friends, neighbors, clients, heck the black guy across the street calls me cracker-ass and we laugh about it.

and stroppier is right, i shouldn't have posted those pictures of trayvon and tried to justify/downplay his death. it was a tragedy

And Mike. I should never have made it personal. Even if I disagreed with what you did, I should not have made it personal. Sorry for being a shithead toward you.

And Mike. I should never have made it personal. Even if I disagreed with what you did, I should not have made it personal. Sorry for being a shithead toward you.

no worries, i have been way less than a model citizen quite a few times on the forums. wish we had a non-alcoholic cheers but that would be lame anyway so i'll use this one

:cheers

I must of been reading the wrong sites and watching the wrong TV stations, because I heard Martin was shot because he got in a confrontation and was beating up some guy. I didn't realize someone just pulled up and shot him because they couldn't see his face and it was dark/rainy out, so they just assumed he was up to no good and pow.

Good to know the info here is better than the misinformed places I looked at.

Thanks for clearing it up stroppier. Carry on with making fun of mike.

hey!

Ha. Can't tell you how many of my friends who got arrested and went to Juve when we were young. Plenty kicked out of their houses , too.

One of my good friends got kicked out when his parents figured out he was a big weed smoker and was using his credit card to buy bongs. He'd already been accepted to college and had a trust that had kicked in so he told his parents to get fucked and moved in with my family. Sounds like the type that wouldn't succeed and end oh mooching off society , right ? Oh wait , he turned things around and ended up at Harvard medical school and now has his own practice.

Another one of my friends barely graduated high school. He cheated off me to pass English senior year and paid me to write some of his papers. Wasn't motivated to do anything. Was always in trouble. One day he decided he wanted to change. Went to community college , transferred to Berkley and later went to a top 10 law school (unlike deemer ) and was on the partner track at Wilson Sonsini before leaving to have a kid and get some more work life balance as a general counsel at a tech company.

Lastly , one of my oldest friends, who was always a punk and even spent 6 months in juve for Robbery during sophomore year , turned his life around during his late 20s. Now is a multimillionaire CEO/founder of a huge company in Santa Barbara and lives the kind of life I dream of.

Point his , behavior as an adolescent is only partially predictive of future success.

DONUTS BRINGING THE HEAT!!!!!

Ha. Can't tell you how many of my friends who got arrested and went to Juve when we were young. Plenty kicked out of their houses , too.

One of my good friends got kicked out when his parents figured out he was a big weed smoker and was using his credit card to buy bongs. He'd already been accepted to college and had a trust that had kicked in so he told his parents to get fucked and moved in with my family. Sounds like the type that wouldn't succeed and end oh mooching off society , right ? Oh wait , he turned things around and ended up at Harvard medical school and now has his own practice.

Another one of my friends barely graduated high school. He cheated off me to pass English senior year and paid me to write some of his papers. Wasn't motivated to do anything. Was always in trouble. One day he decided he wanted to change. Went to community college , transferred to Berkley and later went to a top 10 law school (unlike deemer ) and was on the partner track at Wilson Sonsini before leaving to have a kid and get some more work life balance as a general counsel at a tech company.

Lastly , one of my oldest friends, who was always a punk and even spent 6 months in juve for Robbery during sophomore year , turned his life around during his late 20s. Now is a multimillionaire CEO/founder of a huge company in Santa Barbara and lives the kind of life I dream of.

Point his , behavior as an adolescent is only partially predictive of future success.

good points, but I would add that if you have some intelligence it gives you a better chance to overcome those mistakes. not too many people in the Milwaukee slums (white, black, Hispanic alike) are gonna be going to Harvard medical school or a top 10 law school.