Do some convenient stores buy old beer to save money?

KingKolzig

like beer that is about to or maybe even has expired. my last night drinking and the only place open was this habib hes always so crouchy. hikes up the prices and hes such a dik. so i get home and crack a bud light platinum i know exactly what it should taste like and it tastes pretty stale. do some stores buy older crap or what?

this isnt the first time i suspected it from this guy either

I always assume so, few years back, stopped by a "pantry" that had canned foods some bags of chips then a pop machine and a wall of beers.

Well I buy a case of Tecate, crack one later on, notice it tastes funky and has a weird smell to the lid. Well it has the drink by date printed on bottom of the can and it was within the next month.

Have never gone back, then again I also stopped by big Walmart/Target grocery store type place and got a case, thing was expired 7 months prior, but it was an obsolete thing that was only a summer beer, so I should've known better to think I scored by finding a case in January.

KK if you're stopping drinking then it's probably -EV to start a thread about stale beer sold from a Habib that hopefully you'll never go to again.

yeah im really done time to get thin and get a job. 99 days thats about the time ill be back in florida and ready to work

Tony it's fkn embarrassing by now...get yourself together....if you can't fkn kill this demon- at least stop embarassing this forum

I'll be here for you ...when you're ready

Tony- I'll be watching Sleepy's " running on the snow from imaginary animals" vids while you're gone....

take care

:scratch