Notre Dame...

Monitor-Tan

This has nothing to do with a black or white head coach.  He’s working with whatever Brian Kelly left him.  

The bottom line is they haven’t had elite talent for almost 40 years now.  Notre Dame was once the only guaranteed team to be on tv and it sold well in the 80s.  Ever since then they’ve basically been completely irrelevant vs the real teams of college football.  Even when they magically get into a BCS bowl or the playoffs they get annihilated and the talent disparity is almost unfair and just embarrassing to watch.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Notre Dame's "morals" won't allow them to admit the academically ineligible felons that are mandatory to compete now.

They even make players go to class, no stars want to enroll there.

Georgia Tech will never be relevant again either until they change their requirements of fielding a team taking engineering classes.

With an upset home loss to Marshall on Saturday, Freeman is the first coach in school history to lose his first three games, dating back to Fighting Irish’s bowl game. The Thundering Herd shocked No. 8 Notre Dame 26–21.

Couldn't have happened better than this pressured minority hire...HaHa...Fucking HISTORY! That is a long history...

12 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

This has nothing to do with a black or white head coach.  He’s working with whatever Brian Kelly left him.  

The bottom line is they haven’t had elite talent for almost 40 years now.  Notre Dame was once the only guaranteed team to be on tv and it sold well in the 80s.  Ever since then they’ve basically been completely irrelevant vs the real teams of college football.  Even when they magically get into a BCS bowl or the playoffs they get annihilated and the talent disparity is almost unfair and just embarrassing to watch.

when bama was -10 vs them in the title game that was the easiest money ever

7 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

im in pain for posting here this morning. looks like you got your wish. i have to leave. thats obvious. bye

you wanted to tango with me

I warned you plenty that it wasn't in your best interest

then u tried to frame me as a child abuser, even after I turned the other cheek

you are a hypocritical attention seeking scumbag