TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Trump Allegedly Tried to Have Democrats Prosecuted While President

In a new book, the former U.S. Attorney in Manhattan says Trump’s Justice Department “kept demanding that I use my office to aid them politically.” - Jeffrey Berman Lifelong Republican

But Trump’s own former U.S. Attorney in Manhattan reportedly claims in a new book that the Department of Justice pushed him to prosecute Democrats and even bring criminal charges against former Secretary of State John Kerry. 

“Throughout my tenure as U.S. attorney,” Berman wrote in the new book, “Trump’s Justice Department kept demanding that I use my office to aid them politically, and I kept declining — in ways just tactful enough to keep me from being fired.”

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump Allegedly Tried to Have Democrats Prosecuted While President

In a new book, the former U.S. Attorney in Manhattan says Trump’s Justice Department “kept demanding that I use my office to aid them politically.” - Jeffrey Berman Lifelong Republican

But Trump’s own former U.S. Attorney in Manhattan reportedly claims in a new book that the Department of Justice pushed him to prosecute Democrats and even bring criminal charges against former Secretary of State John Kerry. 

“Throughout my tenure as U.S. attorney,” Berman wrote in the new book, “Trump’s Justice Department kept demanding that I use my office to aid them politically, and I kept declining — in ways just tactful enough to keep me from being fired.”

🤡

Another 30 million dollars down the drain because of the corrupt Trump DOJ led by AG Cover-up Bill Barr.

“The public is waiting ‘with bated breath’ for the Durham Report, which should reveal corruption at a level never seen before in our country,” Trump wrote.

In May 2019, Durham was selected by the attorney general at the time, William Barr, to review the origins of Crossfire Hurricane, an investigation that was eventually completed by Robert Mueller, the special counsel appointed to oversee it. The Mueller report scrutinized numerous links between Trump campaign associates and Russia, but did not find a criminal conspiracy.

Durham Inquiry Appears to Wind Down as Grand Jury Expires

Katie Benner, Adam Goldman and Charlie Savage
Wed, September 14, 2022 at 7:21 AM

John Durham, special counsel assigned by the Trump administration to examine the origins of the investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign's ties to Russia, in Washington on May 17, 2022. (Samuel Corum/The New York Times)

What a power move by Desantis.  I applaud him sending 2 plane loads of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard.  Sanctuary cities are getting exactly what they asked for.  And they don't like it.  Immigration shouldn't be a problem for border states only.  Bravo, Governor, bravo. Thoughts?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/politics/marthas-vineyard-massachusetts-migrants-planes/index.html

• WVU changed the title to DeSantis master thread
4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

should have been 200 plane loads, or 2000 plane loads, and should've been a month ago

overwhelm the liberal elite in their playgrounds... don't do a puny little bullshit move in a summer destination, when the summer is over anyway

He wanted to get their attention.  Mission accomplished.  Look for more and more of this from Florida, Texas, and Arizona.

1 minute ago, xyz said:

El Paso needs to do the same.

The stench of human waste, and I’m not talking about BLACKlanders, fills the air.

Send all those invaders to the vineyard!

•  

• Greg Abbott
    Governor of Texas since 2015

3bcea68f9a7e3c57d1dab0d6b0ba2399

Texas Governor Greg Abbott reportedly bussed over 100 illegal immigrants to the vice presidential residence in Washington, D.C., Thursday, days after Vice President Kamala Harris claimed the border was “secure.”

More than six dozen busloads of migrants from Arizona and Texas have arrived in Washington, DC, this spring, as the border states attempt to curb a massive influx of migrant crossings along the Mexico border, according to a new report. 

More than 2,500 people released from Border Patrol custody have voluntarily traveled to the nation’s capital on 79 state-provided buses, officials confirmed to the Washington Examiner this week.

Of the 79 buses, 65 of them — carrying more than 2,000 people — started their journey from Texas, where Gov. Greg Abbott began the program in April. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread