Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

In fairness to Gmcarroll33, Dumb Hoffa, Dumb Monkey,  Raise, Merlin, Redstripekgb, Xyzkgb, Fishtard, TN, Dumb Jason all also voted for Trump. 

Says the most annoying twat here, you voted for Nazi Biden that makes you extra dumb. You are a sad sack of shit in real life, gets asked to leave his brother's home on the holidays because you just can't help your despicable self.

:mutley

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Do you have your tent yet for the migrants?

No deflecting. You're the anti American idiot who voted for Benedict Donald.  

It's obvious you are a racist bigot so why the deflecting? 

Benedict Donald entered politics by claiming Obama was a Muslim born in Africa. When he announced his run for presidency he started by saying Mexican's were rapist.  Racist bigots like you knew then he was your guy. You seem to have proudly moved on to fascist racist bigot Ron Deathsantis. :laugh

10 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Says the most annoying twat here, you voted for Nazi Biden that makes you extra dumb. You are a sad sack of shit in real life, gets asked to leave his brother's home on the holidays because you just can't help your despicable self.

:mutley

Did he call his family RebliCONS and demand they get boosted and wear masks ?

49 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Benedict Donald entered politics by claiming Obama was a Muslim born in Africa. When he announced his run for presidency he started by saying Mexican's were rapist.  Racist bigots like you knew then he was your guy. You seem to have proudly moved on to fascist racist bigot Ron Deathsantis. :laugh

Imagine being so stupid that you think the career politicians aren’t the criminals.

50 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ahhh the dumycrat playbook of gaslighting and calling the other side racist when they disagree.  

Why don’t you have a tent yet to move the migrants on to your front lawn?  You’re all talk.  The sheets can even match you Klansmen outfit.  Then when you die Joe Biden can eulogize you and say you’re his hero and mentor.  Smoke a little crack and you‘ll be the smartest man he knows.

The Trumpian gene. Trumptards have it. When you can't feel embarrassed. 

Radical Trumptards like Raise, Dumb Hoffa,  Dumb Jason, Fishtard, Dumb Monkey, Redstripekgb, Xyzkgb must be feeling very proud today. Eventhough they voted for criminal racist Trump, twice, they feel zero embarrassment.  It's the Trumpian gene most Trumptards have.

10 days after Trump won the presidency he was ordered to pay 25 million to students he committed fraud against.  Trump University no longer.  Then it was his fake charity. Ordered to payback 2 million he stole from charity.  Trump Foundation no longer.

Dumb Jason,  Dumb Hoffa, this is not embarrassing. 

Gmcarroll33, I don't think Trump did anything wrong. :laugh

Now all these same racist and Bigoted white mother fuckers are getting behind a new known criminal, Fascist Republicon Ron Deathsantis. 

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

That's strong coming from a poster that believes the debunked conspiracies from 2000 Mules. Pretty strong coming from someone who claimed Russia won their invasion after a week. Pretty strong coming from someone who said Ron Deathsantis did nothing wrong.  :laugh

What are the Demographics of the Monsters that support these Republicon criminals? 

1. White

2. Republicon 

3. Trumptards 

4. Fake Christians

5. Conspirators

6. Sheep

7. Trumpian gene 

8. Male

29 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

10 days after Trump won the presidency he was ordered to pay 25 million to students he committed fraud against.  Trump University no longer.  Then it was his fake charity. Ordered to payback 2 million he stole from charity.  Trump Foundation no longer.

Dumb Jason,  Dumb Hoffa, this is not embarrassing. 

Gmcarroll33, I don't think Trump did anything wrong. :laugh

Now all these same racist and Bigoted white mother fuckers are getting behind a new known criminal, Fascist Republicon Ron Deathsantis. 

Still no confirmation of a tent on the front lawn that matches your Klansman outfit to take care of the migrants.  All talk as expected.  Are you afraid they’ll make fun of your stump or something?

19 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Still no confirmation of a tent on the front lawn that matches your Klansman outfit to take care of the migrants.  All talk as expected.  Are you afraid they’ll make fun of your stump or something?

No need to deflect.  We know where Gmcarroll33 stands.  He's been saying it for years. "I don't think Trump has done anything wrong". :laugh

You obviously have the Trumpian gene.  Now he proudly moves on to another criminal Republicon Ron Deathsantis. :laugh

18 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

No need to deflect.  We know where Gmcarroll33 stands.  He's been saying it for years. "I don't think Trump has done anything wrong". :laugh

You obviously have the Trumpian gene.  Now he proudly moves on to another criminal Republicon Ron Deathsantis. :laugh

The topic of genetics should probably remain one that you steer clear of at all costs.  Diabetes and foot rot gene pool lol. 

Once again I am the only poster who gets its and got it right.

No, not about Ukraine, eventhough I was the only one that got it right.

It was when I said Benedict Donald will have the worst post president life than any other president.  I was the only poster that predicted it.

At the same time Gmcarroll33 was saying "Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong".:laugh

Just fade Dumb Hoffa and many Right wingers at Hoffa's place and you can be right all the time like me.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Once again I am the only poster who gets its and got it right.

No, not about Ukraine, eventhough I was the only one that got it right.

It was when I said Benedict Donald will have the worst post president life than any other president.  I was the only poster that predicted it.

At the same time Gmcarroll33 was saying "Benedict Donald has done nothing wrong".:laugh

Just fade Dumb Hoffa and many Right wingers at Hoffa's place and you can be right all the time like me.

If anybody followed your life intelligence they would be out a foot by now.  I think all will pass, but I’ll let them individually confirm.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread