Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's why they call them Ni**ers. notice no one helped him, if they caught the scum they wouldn't do anything to them either.  Pray that Putin nukes NY and DC

These guys looked like they were 5’7 at best.  This dude could have KO’d them both if he wanted to, but most people just want to go on a calm train ride and not deal with this shit and hope they just go away.  

Notice how it’s a bottle swing and then run off the train immediately.  Every black fight I’ve ever seen is either never 1 on 1 (and if it is they throw a sucker punch and jump back immediately so nobody can retaliate because others have stepped in), a sucker punch where somebody is KO’d and they beat them while down, and most times a group. Another passenger should have speer tackle these little twinks and cut their dicks off with a knife.

42 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's why they call them Ni**ers. notice no one helped him, if they caught the scum they wouldn't do anything to them either.  Pray that Putin nukes NY and DC

yeah all they cared about was how much money was in his wallet

think of how much classier the world was, when there was segregation... every single place in the usa that is more than 20% black is an absolute hellhole

7 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

yeah all they cared about was how much money was in his wallet

think of how much classier the world was, when there was segregation... every single place in the usa that is more than 20% black is an absolute hellhole

The man was very dumb in that situation

A. They were asking for his ID to rob his wallet. WTF was he thinking???

B. The bottle he ended up being smashed with was TAKEN FROM HIM! WTF?

You have to carry a knife MINIMUM, at all times. Obviously nothing beats concealed carry. I always carry my tomahawk here since I cannot carry knifes larger than 10cm in Portugal. Hunting rifles seem to be the quickest option to get some gun in the house. Gun laws are nightmarish.

WHENEVER a black person approaches you, be suspicious of their intentions. I've learned that by sheer experience and statistics, as much as I hate sounding racist, I won't deny reality to virtue signal. 

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Name a city with a black mayor that isn't a shithole?

Haha I remember my ex being so happy when Keisha became the first black woman mayor in Atlanta.  Simply because she was a dummycrat black woman like her.  Literally knew nothing about her other than that.  She was a total disaster as expected.

14 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Haha I remember my ex being so happy when Keisha became the first black woman mayor in Atlanta.  Simply because she was a dummycrat black woman like her.  Literally knew nothing about her other than that.  She was a total disaster as expected.

The black mayor of st paul just proposed a 15% property tax hike, said it's needed to keep st paul "world class". :deemer

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

one of my clients was telling me "i hope biden picks a person of color for a running mate, and that it's a woman"

i tried asking why she wouldn't want the best person for the job, and all she could say was that it WOULD be the best person for the job, just by being a woman of color... ok then i said if it was a woman of color with an iq of 50 that hates white people, that would be ok?  vs a white man with an iq of 110 that loves everyone?  whoosh right over her head of course

there was a reason women couldn't vote in the past

CNN assured their moonbat viewers today that the US is NOT in a true recession but in a "Growth Recession" so it won't be as bad as a recessionary recession. This means we'll continue being in the textbook definition of a recession for the next 3-6 quarters but we should only plan on losing between 5-6 million jobs, mostly higher-paying white collar ones, and that will solve the blue collar lower-paying job issue.

So plan on 6 million high wage earners to be let go, which is already happening in the tech sector, but they'll settle for lower paying retail, manufacturing, and service jobs because those still pay more than unemployment. This will feed nicely into a housing crisis as the white collar turned blue collar worker won't afford his big mortgage payment so will have his house taken back by the bank and sold to Blackrock. Building Back Bolshevik one kulak at a time.

38 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

CNN assured their moonbat viewers today that the US is NOT in a true recession but in a "Growth Recession" so it won't be as bad as a recessionary recession. This means we'll continue being in the textbook definition of a recession for the next 3-6 quarters but we should only plan on losing between 5-6 million jobs, mostly higher-paying white collar ones, and that will solve the blue collar lower-paying job issue.

So plan on 6 million high wage earners to be let go, which is already happening in the tech sector, but they'll settle for lower paying retail, manufacturing, and service jobs because those still pay more than unemployment. This will feed nicely into a housing crisis as the white collar turned blue collar worker won't afford his big mortgage payment so will have his house taken back by the bank and sold to Blackrock. Building Back Bolshevik one kulak at a time.

gas prices rising again. :deemer

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread