TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Obiden’s coat room jackoff and FINGERING curriculum right on track.

If Schools Teach Masturbation Poems Under Youngkin Crackdown, What Are They Doing In Other States?

A high school teacher in Fairfax County, Virginia, recently read aloud to her 10th-grade English class the poem “Fingers,” an explicit account of a young girl masturbating.

A deeper dive into the English curriculum reveals a year’s worth of “diverse” texts featuring sexual abuse, sexual minorities, and sexual development. Who anointed the high school English department as the instructor of teen sexual experience — all without notifying parents?

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ron DeSantis changes with the wind as Hurricane Ian prompts flip-flop on aid

As Hurricane Ian has devastated parts of Florida, the national political spotlight in America has shone brighter than ever on Ron DeSantis, the Republican governor, rising star of the hard right and probable presidential contender in 2024.

Since his election in 2018, DeSantis has made his name as a ruthless culture-warrior as he has become an ally to Trump and perhaps his most serious rival in any presidential nomination contest.

DeSantis has embraced an extremist agenda on everything from immigration to election integrity, positioning himself as Trumpist on policy but more mainstream on personality and temperament. He has championed “don’t say gay” legislation in Florida schools and this month used taxpayers’ money to send a planeload of migrants from the southern border in Texas to Massachusetts, a Democratic-run state.

“So I’ll work with anybody who wants to help the people of south-west Florida and throughout our state.”

Critics were quick to point back to Hurricane Sandy, which battered the east coast 10 years ago, and how DeSantis approached the matter of federal aid then.

DeSantis was elected to Congress in November 2012, becoming a founder member of the Freedom Caucus, the far-right House group which would morph into the nest of Trump supporters and election deniers it constitutes today.

Sandy hit in late October, unusually far north, bringing chaos to New Jersey and New York and leading to more than 100 US deaths. Months later, in January 2013, DeSantis was one of 67 Republicans to vote against a $9.7bn federal aid package for Sandy victims.

RepubliCon Fucken Scum

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ron-desantis-changes-wind-hurricane-160100609.html

Full  translated speech from Putin regarding Bioweapons in Ukraine and more....this is a MUST READ if you want to know more info beyond what MSM will tell you.....

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/69465

Pay attention to the THEMES that Putin discusses.

You can also read a summary from BioClandestine here https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/putins-speech-analysis-bioweapons

PS...I totally agreee with his last paragraph ...Pay close attention to Trumps's words as well going forward regarding the "nuclear" threat....

5 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Full  translated speech from Putin regarding Bioweapons in Ukraine and more....this is a MUST READ if you want to know more info beyond what MSM will tell you.....

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/69465

Pay attention to the THEMES that Putin discusses.

You can also read a summary from BioClandestine here https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/putins-speech-analysis-bioweapons

PS...I totally agreee with his last paragraph ...Pay close attention to Trumps's words as well going forward regarding the "nuclear" threat....

Tnx bud I watched his speech life. No wonder West hates him, they have tried to descredit him 1000000 times. Even calling him the reachest men on earth. Fail fail fail. US needs a leader like this to clean the house get read of the all the scum that ruin great country. 

49 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

desantis isnt 10% as entertaining as trump. there will never be another trump 

I agree, i loved trumps craziness and how he drove the left insane, however he failed in so many ways, caved to the left and rino's so often, acted in his best interests and not the countries so many times(see not pardoning the jan 6th protesters), I'm done with him.

I've said before that Desantis is Trump without the crazy. That's what we need.

49 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I agree, i loved trumps craziness and how he drove the left insane, however he failed in so many ways, caved to the left and rino's so often, acted in his best interests and not the countries so many times(see not pardoning the jan 6th protesters), I'm done with him.

I've said before that Desantis is Trump without the crazy. That's what we need.

He failed on what he wanted to accomplish because he had both sides in Congress fighting againsy him.  One by one the Rino’s are being weeded out which is a significant achievement.  That will have far longer lasting impacts than an unfinished wall for example bc they wouldn’t approve funding.  Otherwise it would be the same bunch continuing on as is for forever.  Nobody wants the Bush and John McCain Republican party anymore.

As for not pardoning Jan 6th rioters, if he did then it would be more bs they used against him of admitting he led an insurrection where they can invoke the 14th Amendment on him.  He was stuck in a no win situation.  Perhaps he wins again.  Pardons them and stops all payments to the 9/11 families who have grown kids by now, and pays them severance for all of their bs time in jail!

Response to SW Florida has been less than stellar. No designated routes from the North to get supplies and personnel in. And since there is no curfew, every stupid civilian is driving their car around taking pics and video, clogging up the few open roads. Supplies and personnel forced to sit in hours upon hours of traffic just to get resources in. 
Definitely an opportunity to improve, and definitely something that shouldn’t happen.

3 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Response to SW Florida has been less than stellar. No designated routes from the North to get supplies and personnel in. And since there is no curfew, every stupid civilian is driving their car around taking pics and video, clogging up the few open roads. Supplies and personnel forced to sit in hours upon hours of traffic just to get resources in. 
Definitely an opportunity to improve, and definitely something that shouldn’t happen.

where is your source on this?

sarosota county has 50% of their houses back with power already. poweroutage.us

Gov Deathsantis a terrible leader. When he had a chance to vote for disaster relief he voted against it. Now he's begging for federal help and disaster relief.  Ran on small government policies,  anti science ideology.  Now he has become a big government wannabe and recipient.  The hypocrisy and ignorance is obvious and massive. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread