• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To bad Ron Deathsantis is spending millions demonizing and dehumanizing immigrants.  The fear mongering is not warranted but its par for Republicon scum. Immigrants do a lot of good across the nation. Southwest coast of Florida needs Immigrants more than ever.

Was it a 500 year storm or is Karma a bitch?

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

just like trump... the guy will continue to be bashed by the media 24/7 and still win in a landslide

because people have "woken" up to the fact that the federal government and media are NOT YOUR FRIEND, they are the enemy... just a matter of how big of an enemy they are, with trump/desantis they are slightly less of an enemy

GREAT POST

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Go Herschel, Go Herschel.  You have become a hero of Republicon scum.  Trump and Deathsantis supporters.  Another hero of Republicon scum, pedophile Judge Roy Moore, lost a squeaker in 2018. Herschel can certainly pull it off in 2022.

"Go Herschel, Go Herschel". Xyz

Look you STIFF drain on society.

Told you 2 months ago.

I am a patient man.   BUT your rent checks are now 4 months PAST DUE.

Pay up STIFF.

30 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You dog is on it's last legs right? how is staying home all day going to benefit him or you, get your ass down there and earn some money - I'm sure you could get cash if you wanted.

You could drive down and back every day right?

no you couldnt drive to fort myers area from ocala area and back every night

only day i sat on my ass was during the hurricane. i slept most of the day

every other day im doing things all day here until 8pm. but thats wrapping up im pretty much settled in. ill get a job soon dog will have to rest i always wear her out before i leave for 8 hours 

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

To bad Ron Deathsantis is spending millions demonizing and dehumanizing immigrants.  The fear mongering is not warranted but its par for Republicon scum. Immigrants do a lot of good across the nation. Southwest coast of Florida needs Immigrants more than ever.

Was it a 500 year storm or is Karma a bitch?

Nobody is arguing against legal immigration being good.  It's the 5 million plus that have entered illegally that is the problem.  Let's be real here.  Kamala has been a horrible job performer while Joe has been busy sleeping, hiding, and going on vacation.  In the business world she would have been fired a long time ago (most likely never even hired).  Another case of DeSantis and Trump always having to clean up the dems mess.  Nice cages Obama built them as well! 

12 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

no you couldnt drive to fort myers area from ocala area and back every night

only day i sat on my ass was during the hurricane. i slept most of the day

every other day im doing things all day here until 8pm. but thats wrapping up im pretty much settled in. ill get a job soon dog will have to rest i always wear her out before i leave for 8 hours 

But there are areas that are flooded, etc, near you right? Surely they need help too?

31 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Nobody is arguing against legal immigration being good.  It's the 5 million plus that have entered illegally that is the problem.  Let's be real here.  Kamala has been a horrible job performer while Joe has been busy sleeping, hiding, and going on vacation.  In the business world she would have been fired a long time ago (most likely never even hired).  Another case of DeSantis and Trump always having to clean up the dems mess.  Nice cages Obama built them as well! 

Bull fucken shit! Why did Ron Deathsantis traffic 50 legal immigrants from Texas to a small island off of Massachusetts at q taxpayer cost of millions.  

"It's close to election.  The Caravan is coming". Benedict Donald 

Biden approval slips to 40%, Reuters/Ipsos finds

Reuters

f6346b6afee05f8693838071997ddba2

U.S. President Biden attends DNC rally in Rockville, Maryland

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden's public approval rating edged lower this week and was close to the lowest level of his presidency, with just five weeks to go before the Nov. 8 midterm elections, a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday found.

The two-day national poll found that 40% of Americans approve of Biden's job performance, down from 41% a week earlier.

The president's sagging popularity, which drifted as low as 36% in May and June, has helped drive expectations that his Democratic Party will lose control of the U.S. House of Representatives in November, and possibly the Senate as well.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

The absurd thing about geraldo's quote is that hispanics in florida are mostly cubans, they have no love of left wing biden policies or failed immigration policies.

Hispanic people down here in Florida want tighter borders.  They don't want the same garbage from their countries coming here.  The illegals don't vote so no one cares what they think.

31 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bull fucken shit! Why did Ron Deathsantis traffic 50 legal immigrants from Texas to a small island off of Massachusetts at q taxpayer cost of millions.  

"It's close to election.  The Caravan is coming". Benedict Donald 

Where have you read that all 50 were completely legal?  5 million illegals at record breaking numbers, there's bound to be some that belong in Biden and Obama's back yard.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

But there are areas that are flooded, etc, near you right? Surely they need help too?

i just got here to florida. had to furnish a camper and help at this farm for a bit. i havent seen any craigslist ads in this area for quick hurricane cash. there was one from fema but that was down in ft myers. 

its ok my injuries are about gone except my shoulders are weak/painful but i have those resistance bands and it gives them better range of motion. should be good if i keep at using them 

Latest report is we tried to bribe them - we said we'd purchase oil from them to refill the SPR at $80 if they dont cut production. that's the lamest offer ever, by cutting production the price will be higher than $80(perhaps a lot higher) and we HAVE to refill it anyway.

All the US does is threaten countries and treat them like they're stupid.

just occured to me that biden if they are using satellites to make biden a tard at certain points and hes not real dementia he might just be around for another 6 years. could very well be the case. presidents usually live to 95+ so if his body is fine he will just be a puppet for a long time

what is he like +250 to win 2024?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread