TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Just now, Machiavelli said:

So, would you say that this communication between the sides will do more harm than good? 

Also, your theory there is highly plausible since I don’t think Russia wants us involved militarily. 

I believe russia initiated these  calls, not as an opening of dialog but as final warnings to call off the dogs, where the dirty bomb is supposed to be set off is in mykoliv - which is a city in a region they annexed and intend to occupy, they dont want to deal with contamination for possibly decades.

if the ukrainians do it i could see it escalating to nuclear war very easily. I read today that 30 democratic liberals wrote a letter to biden and said we should negotiate.

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I’ll bite. Will you elaborate? 

All I’m really aware of is vagueness on if he failed to follow orders and Trump began not to trust/like him towards the end. 

He said he would personally call up china and warn them of any impending attack, what more do you need? Anyone else in any time would be called a spy/traitor for doing something like that.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I believe russia initiated these  calls, not as an opening of dialog but as final warnings to call off the dogs, where the dirty bomb is supposed to be set off is in mykoliv - which is a city in a region they annexed and intend to occupy, they dont want to deal with contamination for possibly decades.

if the ukrainians do it i could see it escalating to nuclear war very easily. I read today that 30 democratic liberals wrote a letter to biden and said we should negotiate.

Makes sense. 

We def should negotiate and I like that talk of that is getting out there. 

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

End of democracy as we know it. After his wife tried to overturn the '20 presidential election, piece of shit far right Republicon justice Clarence Thomas rules in favor of Republicon sissy Lindsay Graham. 

We dont believe in democracy, we want to keep our boot on the necks of liberals.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread