Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, xyz said:

Usually a shooting makes the top or center of drudge.

Not even a line item about this.

Wonder why?  Instead he is bashing Kanye West in bright red.

Haven't clicked on drudge in years - removed it from my bookmarks so i dont accidentally click it. From what I hear drudge is left wing now - there was the "drudge turned against trump angle" , obviously that was nonsense, just because you turn against trump doesn't mean you flip blue.

Imagine if the waukesha killer was a white guy who ran down black people? We'd still be hearing about it daily.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Haven't clicked on drudge in years - removed it from my bookmarks so i dont accidentally click it. From what I hear drudge is left wing now - there was the "drudge turned against trump angle" , obviously that was nonsense, just because you turn against trump doesn't mean you flip blue.

Imagine if the waukesha killer was a white guy who ran down black people? We'd still be hearing about it daily.

truth

just like kanye... if you speak truth to people, it is to help THE PEOPLE... if you continue the lies it is to help YOURSELF

so many celebrities like the rock have admitted as much... go along with the narratives and you will be rich and famous, otherwise you're blackballed

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

truth

just like kanye... if you speak truth to people, it is to help THE PEOPLE... if you continue the lies it is to help YOURSELF

so many celebrities like the rock have admitted as much... go along with the narratives and you will be rich and famous, otherwise you're blackballed

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I posted the difference in the trial headlines the other day between him in Rittenhouse by USA Today.  It was comical.  I think most reasonable people have reached a point where they just don't trust mainstream media anymore and see them as part of an agenda vs just reporting news.  Sad to see.  I still watch Lester Hold and David Muir at night though.   

Here it is again

image.jpeg.203322300157dc9762acaad9c7365e21.jpeg

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just look at that jawline.  I wonder if these freaking weirdos ever get advised by a doctor that there's never going to be any drugs or procedures that can ever change their male bone structure and shoulder widths and jawlines from ever not looking like a man.  Any doctor that performs this should lose their license.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Just look at that jawline.  I wonder if these freaking weirdos ever get advised by a doctor that there's never going to be any drugs or procedures that can ever change their male bone structure and shoulder widths and jawlines from ever not looking like a man.  Any doctor that performs this should lose their license.

100% of these trannies are mentally ill

at some point down the road almost 100% of them wish they never took hormone blockers, had surgeries, etc... so you're right these doctors are all performing a disservice to everyone involved... and i remember recently that hospital speech where they said the money was really good in convincing people they were a different gender

20 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

100% of these trannies are mentally ill

at some point down the road almost 100% of them wish they never took hormone blockers, had surgeries, etc... so you're right these doctors are all performing a disservice to everyone involved... and i remember recently that hospital speech where they said the money was really good in convincing people they were a different gender

100% people might laugh and say no way but they are all mentally ill to some degree. 

I missed this last month.  Fat Stacey's voter suppression bs loses on all counts.  As expected a lot of money washing to make her and her friends rich.  Basically another BLM.  Can't wait until this fat gap toothed whiny bitch gets the hell out of GA.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/10/24/politico-stacey-abrams-voting-rights-lawsuit-against-georgia-sure-was-expensive-n505557

End of democracy. America is on the verge of becoming a fascist state like the many other darling nations of the Republicons. Hungary, Italy, Russia, Saudi Arabia.

A Florida Judge Claps back on Ron DeSantis' Election Police Scam

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ new “election police” force was always a dangerous farce, his attempt at using the bogus specter of election fraud—which doesn’t exist at scale anywhere in the country—to find a taxpayer-funded method of voter intimidation.

And that scheme looked like it was working perfectly last week, when videos emerged of cops arresting people who had been told they were voting legally, on charges of voter fraud. A total of 20 people were arrested in the crackdown, and even the cops who were sent out to make the collars seemed to not understand why they were there. But the real purpose was clear: to intimidate anyone DeSantis disfavored from voting.

But if the moral arc of history bends toward justice, even in Florida, it may have curved just a bit in the right direction on Friday, when a judge in Miami tossed charges against one of the 20 arrestees, Robert Lee Wood, on the grounds that the state’s prosecutor didn’t have the jurisdiction to even bring the case.

I have a feeling Ron Deathsantis will also lose his lawsuit against Mickey Mouse.  I was looking for action on this from WVU when Deathsantis first began targeting Mickey Mouse. WVU claimed what Deathsantis did was constitutional.  Deathsantis has piece of shits Ginni and Clarence Thomas in his conrner. Any this is possible with the far right wing partisan hacks on the current Scotus.  

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread