TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Like Gmcarroll33, more RepubliCon fucken scum exposed.  RepubliCon Scum will do or say anything to win. Something Hoffa or his Pedo Nazi Buddy HUAD would do!

Two Right-Wing Conspiracy Theorists Plead Guilty in Election Robocall Hoax

Lol the dems are already crying 2 years in advance about being cheated out of an election, and have whined and cried going back to 2000 every time they've lost.  What an entitled bunch of pussies, and complete freaks.  I'm amazed you haven't chopped your penis off yet OneFooter.

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, KingKolzig said:

i have no stock in anything. could really care less. when im 6 months sober my brain will be less bitter but i still wont care much about anything

but desantis did look unprepared there. why not post it 

You bring up the one snippet where desantis diddn't look so good, how did crist look? Did you think he was convincing when he said Ron was a lockdown governor?

i just saw that clip............everything you see and hear all the psy ops is just to make things better for everyone overall. blacks are wild pricks and they have been studied and they cant succeed alone. so they need everything given to them. whatever. 

but desantis isnt very good. not the next trump

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

i just saw that clip............everything you see and hear all the psy ops is just to make things better for everyone overall. blacks are wild pricks and they have been studied and they cant succeed alone. so they need everything given to them. whatever. 

but desantis isnt very good. not the next trump

What did you want him to say when he was asked about serving out his term?  If he had said "yea, I'm thinking of running for president, if i do and I win, see ya later" would that make you happy?

Florida's Official New Book-Banning Council Was Quietly Packed With MAGA Moms

In an effort to implement Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R) so-called “curriculum transparency” agenda, the Florida State Board of Education has hastily assembled a council tasked with creating new restrictions for public school libraries and retraining its librarians, according to the Daily Beast. But how the group came to be is, ironically, a lot murkier than it has let on: Government emails obtained by the organization Democracy Forward reveal that a handful of parents appointed to the group are MAGA moms who were handpicked by right-wing activists hellbent on banning books.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What did you want him to say when he was asked about serving out his term?  If he had said "yea, I'm thinking of running for president, if i do and I win, see ya later" would that make you happy?

brock landers in an orange jumpsuit on the side of the road picking up trash would make me happy

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Florida's Official New Book-Banning Council Was Quietly Packed With MAGA Moms

In an effort to implement Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R) so-called “curriculum transparency” agenda, the Florida State Board of Education has hastily assembled a council tasked with creating new restrictions for public school libraries and retraining its librarians, according to the Daily Beast. But how the group came to be is, ironically, a lot murkier than it has let on: Government emails obtained by the organization Democracy Forward reveal that a handful of parents appointed to the group are MAGA moms who were handpicked by right-wing activists hellbent on banning books.

Outstanding decision!

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Clarence Thomas.  A much deserved African American man serving his country greatly for a lifetime.  Not a token hire like KJB either.

Says Mrs. RepubliCon Fucken Scum Herself.

Fact Check: Was Clarence Thomas Lone Dissenter on Trump Jan. 6 Documents?

Among astonishing details surrounding the House Select Committee investigation of the January 6 U.S. Capitol attacks are allegations that a Supreme Court Justice could have been influenced to prevent the release of documents requested by the investigators.

Justice Clarence Thomas is now facing calls to stand down over the scandal that appears to implicate his wife and a former Trump lawyer.

According to reports, Virginia "Ginni" Thomas allegedly communicated with lawyer John Eastman, who is accused of pressuring former Vice President Mike Pence to unlawfully refuse to certify the 2020 presidential election results.

Here’s a reminder that Clarence Thomas was the only justice to dissent when the Supreme Court rejected Trump’s bid to withhold White House documents concerning January 6.

But Ginni and Clarence are two separate entities. Right? Right!? Right…

Clarence Thomas.  A much deserved African American man serving his country greatly for a lifetime.  

Lead insurrectionist John Eastman clerked for Clarence Thomas

Lead insurrectionist Ginni Thomas is married to Clarence

Clarence was the ONLY Justice to vote to prevent Jan 6 investigators from accessing Trump docs

Clarence is corrupt beyond repair. Long past time for him to go

Nobody can say I didn't call it. GmCarroll33 is RepubliCon Fucken Scum!!!!

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Clarence was the ONLY Justice to vote to prevent Jan 6 investigators from accessing Trump docs

Racist

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Easy OneFooter.  One day you will have to answer God about your lifetime of hatred for other races, along with your constant wishes for mass extermination of millions.  I wish you the best.  Perhaps you and Hitler can enjoy shoving pineapple's up each other's ass in hell.

NO CHANCE Thomas had no idea what was going on right under his nose

He’s either complicit and/or dangerously incompetent, both of which underscore the necessity for his swift removal for the sake of our republic

He has rendered the Supreme Court a marketplace of corruption

Anita Hill should have been enough to keep Clarence from the SCOTUS.

IMAGINE if it were Democrats who were doing all of this?

The uproar from conservatives would be deafening.

Republican's would go nuclear with anger.

Hey Clarence, how does it feel to know your name is for ever tarnished and will always be associated with pubic hairs, and the "husband" of a white supremacist and insurrectionist, who tried to overthrow our government with the Jan 6th attack? #SCOTUS? Yeah, okay.

Clarence Thomas.  A much deserved African American man serving his country greatly for a lifetime.  Not a token hire like KJB either.

Don't say I didn't tell you. Gmcarroll33 is RepubliCon Fucken Scum like his mentor Clarence Thomas!

Hey Clarence, how does it feel to know your name is for ever tarnished and will always be associated with pubic hairs, and the "husband" of a white supremacist and insurrectionist, who tried to overthrow our government with the Jan 6th attack? #SCOTUS? Yeah, okay.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Don't say I didn't tell you. Gmcarroll33 is RepubliCon Fucken Scum like his mentor Clarence Thomas!

Blah blah blah blah blah.  All I keep hearing is "Yeah I'm a one footed racist." 

Insurrection hahahahahaha.

I'm a racist because I think the praise being given to Clarence Thomas by RepublicCon Scum Gmcarrol33 is disgusting. Gmcarroll33 is not only a scum of the earth he is as simpleton as they come. :lol

Those two are beyond contempt.

America needs to take a closer look at the loopholes in their laws.

The average man on the street will be locked up with less evidence but a wife of a judge found dabbling in an insurgency is still walking around free.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm a racist because I think the praise being given to Clarence Thomas by RepublicCon Scum Gmcarrol33 is disgusting. Gmcarroll33 is not only a scum of the earth he is as simpleton as they come. :lol

Those two are beyond contempt.

America needs to take a closer look at the loopholes in their laws.

The average man on the street will be locked up with less evidence but a wife of a judge found dabbling in an insurgency is still walking around free.

I have all 4 limbs and you don't.  I'll take my judgement over yours you self-induced crippled freak.

Longtime Trump aide Hope Hicks, who told the embattled former president he lost the 2020 election, is testifying to the Jan. 6 select committee today: report

• Hicks reportedly told Trump he'd lost the 2020 election and did not work on overturning the results.

• Hicks previously testified to Congress about the Mueller probe but invoked executive privilege.

Hope Hicks, one of the few Trump White House aides who refused to go along with the embattled former president's 2020 election denial scheme, is scheduled to talk with January 6 select committee investigators on Tuesday.

Tom Barrack, in testimony, denies illegal lobbying charges and says supporting Trump was 'disastrous'

These RepubliCons have to be the least honest people in America? 

Former President Donald Trump's longtime friend Tom Barrack on Monday denied charges that he illegally lobbied the Trump administration on behalf of the United Arab Emirates and said that supporting Trump for president was "disastrous" for him professionally.

Barrack, who was the chair of Trump's 2016 inaugural committee, took the stand in his own defense in his trial on charges that he acted as a foreign agent for the UAE from 2016 to 2018 yet failed to register with the Department of Justice, which they say constitutes a crime.

Time for the Ted Cruz response
"GREEN EGGS AND HAM" (by Doctor Seuss) 

I AM SAM. I AM SAM. SAM I AM.

THAT SAM-I-AM! THAT SAM-I-AM! I DO NOT LIKE THAT SAM-I-AM!

DO WOULD YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM?

I DO NOT LIKE THEM,SAM-I-AM.
I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM.

WOULD YOU LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE?

I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.
I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM.

WOULD YOU LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE?
WOULD YOU LIKE THEN WITH A MOUSE?

I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A MOUSE.