DeSantis master thread

WVU

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

It didn't.  Read the thread again and try to understand what you are reading this time.

No need to. I can't quote you verbatim but I recall your post could be interpeted as either complimentary or offensive or both. I recall thinking you're one horny human after reading your remarks to Huad about his bride. 

Go ahead and quote your remarks about HUAD's bride that he claims is an 11. Or bump the thread.

How dare project your horny thoughts about Ron Deathsantis onto me. :box :wave

11 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

How many times did Runner post that same pic of DeSantis? Spent all day copying and pasting pictures of a guy he hates.

Next president of the USA?

Is that the Pillsbury Doughboy or is it Ron Deathsantis wearing go go boots? Do Say Gay unless you want to be arrested. 

• 3 weeks later...

End of democracy. America is on the verge of becoming a fascist state like the many other darling nations of the Republicons. Hungary, Italy, Russia, Saudi Arabia.

A Florida Judge Claps back on Ron DeSantis' Election Police Scam

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ new “election police” force was always a dangerous farce, his attempt at using the bogus specter of election fraud—which doesn’t exist at scale anywhere in the country—to find a taxpayer-funded method of voter intimidation.

And that scheme looked like it was working perfectly last week, when videos emerged of cops arresting people who had been told they were voting legally, on charges of voter fraud. A total of 20 people were arrested in the crackdown, and even the cops who were sent out to make the collars seemed to not understand why they were there. But the real purpose was clear: to intimidate anyone DeSantis disfavored from voting.

But if the moral arc of history bends toward justice, even in Florida, it may have curved just a bit in the right direction on Friday, when a judge in Miami tossed charges against one of the 20 arrestees, Robert Lee Wood, on the grounds that the state’s prosecutor didn’t have the jurisdiction to even bring the case.

I have a feeling Ron Deathsantis will also lose his lawsuit against Mickey Mouse.  I was looking for action on this from WVU when Deathsantis first began targeting Mickey Mouse. WVU claimed what Deathsantis did was constitutional.  Deathsantis has piece of shits Ginni and Clarence Thomas in his conrner. Any this is possible with the far right wing partisan hacks on the current Scotus.  

Just now, KingKolzig said:

i have no stock in anything. could really care less. when im 6 months sober my brain will be less bitter but i still wont care much about anything

but desantis did look unprepared there. why not post it 

You bring up the one snippet where desantis diddn't look so good, how did crist look? Did you think he was convincing when he said Ron was a lockdown governor?

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

i just saw that clip............everything you see and hear all the psy ops is just to make things better for everyone overall. blacks are wild pricks and they have been studied and they cant succeed alone. so they need everything given to them. whatever. 

but desantis isnt very good. not the next trump

What did you want him to say when he was asked about serving out his term?  If he had said "yea, I'm thinking of running for president, if i do and I win, see ya later" would that make you happy?

Florida's Official New Book-Banning Council Was Quietly Packed With MAGA Moms

In an effort to implement Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R) so-called “curriculum transparency” agenda, the Florida State Board of Education has hastily assembled a council tasked with creating new restrictions for public school libraries and retraining its librarians, according to the Daily Beast. But how the group came to be is, ironically, a lot murkier than it has let on: Government emails obtained by the organization Democracy Forward reveal that a handful of parents appointed to the group are MAGA moms who were handpicked by right-wing activists hellbent on banning books.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What did you want him to say when he was asked about serving out his term?  If he had said "yea, I'm thinking of running for president, if i do and I win, see ya later" would that make you happy?

brock landers in an orange jumpsuit on the side of the road picking up trash would make me happy

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Florida's Official New Book-Banning Council Was Quietly Packed With MAGA Moms

In an effort to implement Gov. Ron DeSantis’ (R) so-called “curriculum transparency” agenda, the Florida State Board of Education has hastily assembled a council tasked with creating new restrictions for public school libraries and retraining its librarians, according to the Daily Beast. But how the group came to be is, ironically, a lot murkier than it has let on: Government emails obtained by the organization Democracy Forward reveal that a handful of parents appointed to the group are MAGA moms who were handpicked by right-wing activists hellbent on banning books.

Outstanding decision!

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Clarence Thomas.  A much deserved African American man serving his country greatly for a lifetime.  Not a token hire like KJB either.

Says Mrs. RepubliCon Fucken Scum Herself.

Fact Check: Was Clarence Thomas Lone Dissenter on Trump Jan. 6 Documents?

Among astonishing details surrounding the House Select Committee investigation of the January 6 U.S. Capitol attacks are allegations that a Supreme Court Justice could have been influenced to prevent the release of documents requested by the investigators.

Justice Clarence Thomas is now facing calls to stand down over the scandal that appears to implicate his wife and a former Trump lawyer.

According to reports, Virginia "Ginni" Thomas allegedly communicated with lawyer John Eastman, who is accused of pressuring former Vice President Mike Pence to unlawfully refuse to certify the 2020 presidential election results.

Here’s a reminder that Clarence Thomas was the only justice to dissent when the Supreme Court rejected Trump’s bid to withhold White House documents concerning January 6.

But Ginni and Clarence are two separate entities. Right? Right!? Right…