Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

**big thanks to MOFOME

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16106 posts

POPULAR

have to call him out... made my family very happy the last 2 days, and also a neighbor family that I shared sweets with this afternoon maybe that good karma is why we won on that soccer over! you never know, sometimes losing and bad karma is a downward spiral so why can't winning and good karma go hand in hand? :hat
  • BigDaddy, Texastoughguy and Mofome like this

Sharp Square

Sharp Square

On The Bayou !

• Members
  • 8933 posts
:cheers

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
GOOD STUFF

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27642 posts

POPULAR

indeed, my mom was crying over the framed poem i got her and she loved the candles and bath bombs mofo made it happen a good man
  • Mofome likes this

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16106 posts

indeed, my mom was crying over the framed poem i got her and she loved the candles and bath bombs

mofo made it happen

a good man

wow, good to hear. you also made it happen, spankie, you should be proud of that. most of us degenerates have never done something touching like frame a poem.

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 9719 posts
jfc

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16106 posts

POPULAR

jfc

go crawl back in your fantasy fag thread if you have nothing nice to say
  • TNVOLFAN likes this

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

POPULAR

have to call him out... made my family very happy the last 2 days, and also a neighbor family that I shared sweets with this afternoon

maybe that good karma is why we won on that soccer over! you never know, sometimes losing and bad karma is a downward spiral so why can't winning and good karma go hand in hand?

:hat

You whooped arse! Thank you for the kind words, I was excited for things to arrive, large or small it's always fun to have the opportunity to give something. You kicked ass, you ripped top place away from the competition and earned your pick of gifts.

You're far too kind - I will take all the good karma I can get. That 5th goal was an incredible way to start the gambling afternoon!

Brick is mad, lol, I'll send brick some goodness. Jfc! Go brick go. "Thank you" on a forum, taking it too far. Oy vey.
  • TNVOLFAN likes this

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57323 posts

go crawl back in your fantasy fag thread if you have nothing nice to say

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Damn right. What a little monkey... tell 'em, Mike!

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57323 posts
Very kind of Mofo, btw. Not surprising.

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 9719 posts
i will crawl wherever i feel like Mike! Mo what are you blabbing about now?

timetopay

timetopay

Token black poster

• JFC
  • 10623 posts

POPULAR

Mo not sure you ever said "Thank You" to the guys who waited two years to get paid and never heard from ya. Maybe thats taking it to far as you did finally come up with it:clap
  • Brick likes this

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 9719 posts
ttp flowers and candy for milwaukee mike and his neighbors doesnt make up for that? how dare you

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16106 posts

ttp flowers and candy for milwaukee mike and his neighbors doesnt make up for that? how dare you

:laugh

good to see you took it all good-naturedly, as it was intended

timetopay

timetopay

Token black poster

• JFC
  • 10623 posts

:lol

Thats why i didnt even ask for what he owed me. Guessing down the line everyone is going to hear "what he did" for everyone even if though it was their cash:shoot

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 9719 posts
and then comes back and tries to slam tuckman for doing the same thing, except tuckman was the better man and stayed in touch making payments instead of taking a couple year vacation. i'd say my jfc was JUSTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timetopay

timetopay

Token black poster

• JFC
  • 10623 posts
And then to cap it off slams Timely for saying Rose called backboard!!!! Final straw

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 12733 posts

POPULAR

I have accepted mofome back in my life. No reason why the FFF can't do the same. Life is too short :money
  • BigDaddy likes this

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20423 posts

and then comes back and tries to slam tuckman for doing the same thing, except tuckman was the better man and stayed in touch making payments instead of taking a couple year vacation.

i'd say my jfc was JUSTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, was very weird to me too. going to hunt tuck down.... weird stuff. i guess others are held to a higher standard.

i think everyone makes mistakes in life, but how you respond is big to me. I'm sure i'll think tuck is a dick when i never get paid, but he at least stayed in touch with cee so far and has been paying. my problem with mo is the guy never apologized for it; he made us look like the bad guy for questioning him doing that. a simple my bad, or apology, would have gone a long way in my opinion.

WVU blows.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57323 posts
Mofo, Tucker & Madcapper > FFF

timetopay

timetopay

Token black poster

• JFC
  • 10623 posts

POPULAR

Reload,Tuck,Ballwonder > Current TGF Mods
  • Brick likes this

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

i will crawl wherever i feel like Mike!

Mo what are you blabbing about now?

Wtf are you talking about?

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Mo not sure you ever said "Thank You" to the guys who waited two years to get paid and never heard from ya.

Maybe thats taking it to far as you did finally come up with it:clap

I said thank you 500 times, in reality.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57323 posts

Reload,Tuck,Ballwonder > Current TGF Mods

LMAO

Reload... guy went to the Bash with his mom, pal. None of us could top that...

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Does it make up for the hundreds I gave you that I didn't owe you? Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users