**big thanks to MOFOME

milwaukee mike

have to call him out... made my family very happy the last 2 days, and also a neighbor family that I shared sweets with this afternoon

maybe that good karma is why we won on that soccer over! you never know, sometimes losing and bad karma is a downward spiral so why can't winning and good karma go hand in hand?

:hat

You whooped arse! Thank you for the kind words, I was excited for things to arrive, large or small it's always fun to have the opportunity to give something. You kicked ass, you ripped top place away from the competition and earned your pick of gifts.

You're far too kind - I will take all the good karma I can get. That 5th goal was an incredible way to start the gambling afternoon!

Brick is mad, lol, I'll send brick some goodness. Jfc! Go brick go. "Thank you" on a forum, taking it too far. Oy vey.

and then comes back and tries to slam tuckman for doing the same thing, except tuckman was the better man and stayed in touch making payments instead of taking a couple year vacation.

i'd say my jfc was JUSTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, was very weird to me too. going to hunt tuck down.... weird stuff. i guess others are held to a higher standard.

i think everyone makes mistakes in life, but how you respond is big to me. I'm sure i'll think tuck is a dick when i never get paid, but he at least stayed in touch with cee so far and has been paying. my problem with mo is the guy never apologized for it; he made us look like the bad guy for questioning him doing that. a simple my bad, or apology, would have gone a long way in my opinion.

WVU blows.