**big thanks to MOFOME

milwaukee mike

Does it make up for the hundreds I gave you that I didn't owe you? Lol

you paid me 400 that madcapper owed me for almost 6 months, but the kicker is you owed madcapper that 400 for over 2 years lol

lets not act like it was free money you gave me, it was money madcap couldnt pay me because you slow paid him

:lol

Thats why i didnt even ask for what he owed me. Guessing down the line everyone is going to hear "what he did" for everyone even if though it was their cash:shoot

Very weird. I gave the money when I had it and paid mcs debts. Now someone thanks me for something and you're letting these odd emotions out now? Weird emotions littles. How old are you? Gonna give us another story of being in over your head and the dangers of gambling like a degenerate? Let it all out littles, this is why you what? Lol very rational. Emotions about online guys is probably a bigger problem than your gambling. Too much hate in ya old timer. Sorry Ken died and I had no money. I thanked the guys so many times I was asked to stop and you chose to post at the new forum I tried to help with. The issues you've got are deep. Get well soon.

and then comes back and tries to slam tuckman for doing the same thing, except tuckman was the better man and stayed in touch making payments instead of taking a couple year vacation.

i'd say my jfc was JUSTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was nothing similar about what tuck did. I didn't intentionally fuvk anyone over. I actually lived with Cee and have known them both 16 years. It's not similar at all. But, I did give you money you had no trouble taking that I didn't owe you. ;)

you paid me 400 that madcapper owed me for almost 6 months, but the kicker is you owed madcapper that 400 for over 2 years lol

lets not act like it was free money you gave me, it was money madcap couldnt pay me because you slow paid him

I gave tn money for mc

Ooops

Mo playing dumb now. You came in thread and mentioned owing MC money. I said MC owed me and you paid me 5 minutes after that to clear your MC debt. After that you paid TN money you didnt owe him. Glad i could clear that up for you. Of course i had no trouble taking money that was owed to me that you owed mc.

Mo playing dumb now. You came in thread and mentioned owing MC money. I said MC owed me and you paid me 5 minutes after that to clear your MC debt. After that you paid TN money you didnt owe him. Glad i could clear that up for you. Of course i had no trouble taking money that was owed to me that you owed mc.

I just said I'd pay for mc, your bets were made with him long after I left. Your logic fails you. You took hundreds from someone who never owed you in any way. Nada. After I paid tn, I found an easy solution, I was kind enough to take care of each of his debts. You're welcome.

never thought I would see this day. Mo' date=' I think they want the Xbox back. :btj[/quote']

Lol it's not exactly troubling, just funny. Im an old man, Kens death was hard on these league guys. I understand their frustration. All paid and then some. All had been thanked and respected. But, they are hurting. They can't stand thank you mo! Lol for that to unleash all of these feelings, it's fun. I'm just making money and enjoying the real side of the barreled in crew.

Oh yeah my logic did fail me' date='so you gave tn and myself a gift and are now going on 3 years slowpaying MC! Did you reach out to MC yet to pay him? Who wouldve thought you and tuck lived together and were so much the same! Thanks![/quote']

I did give you a gift. I never owed you anything no matter how you try to slice it. I paid mcs debts for you guys and him. Just a gesture. Your anger is unfounded, but acknowledged. I'm glad I could get you 400 bucks I never owed you, lots of guys eager to do that, I lucked out. :)

Nice hit yoyo, need a few more points to get the 2h over in

Thank god for the hack a strategy or else the over prob had no chance

I needed the Angels to stop leaving guys on base :(

Get that over! Maybe there will be Angels luck in the 8th

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)

05/12/2015 @ 06:50 PM NBA [736] HOUSTON +130 (Conference Semifinals - Game #5)

05/12/2015 @ 07:20 PM MLB [910] LA DODGERS -1.5 +145

( D HAREN -R / M BOLSINGER -R )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [919] TOTAL o8-115 (BOS RED SOX vrs OAK ATHLETICS)

( J MASTERSON -R / D POMERANZ -L )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [920] OAK ATHLETICS -119

( ACTION )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [928] LA ANGELS -1.5 +105

( K KENDRICK -R / C WILSON -L )

100.00 3874.53

Lol it's not exactly troubling, just funny. Im an old man, Kens death was hard on these league guys. I understand their frustration. All paid and then some. All had been thanked and respected. But, they are hurting. They can't stand thank you mo! Lol for that to unleash all of these feelings, it's fun. I'm just making money and enjoying the real side of the barreled in crew.

come on man, cut the act. you never once apologized. you in fact took it personally that we were offended and not supportive that you bailed for two years while owing. then returning blasting tuck for fucking up and etc. just hypocritical. to say you apologized is bs. you were critical of ttp for blasting you for bailing.

I needed the Angels to stop leaving guys on base :(

Get that over! Maybe there will be Angels luck in the 8th

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)

05/12/2015 @ 06:50 PM NBA [736] HOUSTON +130 (Conference Semifinals - Game #5)

05/12/2015 @ 07:20 PM MLB [910] LA DODGERS -1.5 +145

( D HAREN -R / M BOLSINGER -R )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [919] TOTAL o8-115 (BOS RED SOX vrs OAK ATHLETICS)

( J MASTERSON -R / D POMERANZ -L )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [920] OAK ATHLETICS -119

( ACTION )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [928] LA ANGELS -1.5 +105

( K KENDRICK -R / C WILSON -L )

100.00 3874.53

Unreal, this guy. I haven't hit a parlay like this in years. LOL

Nicely done.