**big thanks to MOFOME

milwaukee mike

That dude who puts others first to a fault. Indeed.

Let's break it down for those who don't know....

*note: tuck didn't pay for the last league or most leagues. He had 500 excuses and, evidently, I gave him a nice wedding gift...he didn't pay for shit, but he talked later. The more you know.....la la la la...(good commercial). Tuck, stiff, owes the league. Shocking I know. I paid for it. You're welcome. This brick guy...idiot makes bets with mc after I'm gone and talks shit? Only in forumland, accept 400 from someone who doesn't owe you a cent, and talk shit. You dealt with a grown man on your terms, you squirmy little shit. Brick and tuck, almost as funny as the star who will be unveiled later on...it will be memorable.

Tuck intentionally stole from his buddy, then 'kept in touch' by convincing Cee as much as possible to go into debt borrowing money to hedge. So he stole and then put Cee in debt intentionally. That's not quite like me using my paycheck to pay fantasy for years, covering each year for guys who didn't actually pay, and then facing an unforeseeable tragedy in the loss of a great friend, partner, boss and with that a job I enjoyed. I faced an incomprehensible problem and was poorly prepared for the insanity that took place, tuck just stole money that would have changed my friends life...And lied for a year, and got him in debt when he won. I didn't lie to anyone. As soon as things happened I didn't try to collect for football season and use that to pretend I had money, I bowed out and dealt with the drastic changes to my life. The second I had money, I contacted eog to pay the guys but tuck had given my password to others, and jk banned me there. I emailed a joke to ttp, I emailed mc, and I got no reply. So I found Cee on fb, signed up here, paid everyone asap And took care of other people's debts to take that strain off mc and those debating who would get paid the next 100 bucks. I took care of hundreds of dollars for a brick fella who never had anything to do with me and who he bet with knowing all that went with mc, I owed that little guy squat, but I wanted to help out mc who I like and I have the money so I was happy to send money to this dude I never owed a cent to. I offered to put 500 bucks extra in the bases pot. I did everything I could and then some. I never lied and unlike ttps make believe world where he places some odd importance on the chance that some day someone might say something nice....I said thank you 500 times. I didn't have a dollar, I had a lot going on and it's a tragedy that the ffb guys didn't get their money when they usually did. I've always given all I could. I took care of the fantasy guys....timely didn't even care, but he's very emotional, brick wasn't even there, and ttp was hurt bc of the nickname littles. There isn't anything more I could have done. Tuck, on the other hand, couldn't have been a bigger scumbag and crushed someone I care about with his incessant deceit. That makes it more personal, that had 40 layers of grotesque lies, that was money Cee sweated out all playoffs long, celebrated, and a win that changed a lot for him......only to realize not only did tuck steal the money, but he convinced cee to take on debt to hedge. Tuck only thought of himself and planned every bit of it out. He ran his mouth about everyone and I've known him for 16 years, not 4, what he did was not similar to anything I've seen on the forums and he did it to a friend. I gave money and was happy to, the bitterness here was hilarious, people don't like to see others doing well. Ttp saying he didn't want money because in years someone might say mo did something nice.....well, that's insane. You need to be on serious medication if that's your thought process. Omg in 3 years someone might say something nice to the guy who lost his friend and got screwed by some shady people. Holy crap! Ttp writes books on getting barreled in, I thought he'd be happy, but he's got some strange fears about what could be posted down the line. Of course, this is the same class act who loved to mock the fact that I put something about Ken in my signature. Classy. Brick -- you've got 400 bucks that people were dying to step up and get to you -- I do something extra for your dumbass and you've got complaints because someone who never owed you shit, gave you 400 bucks, and Mike made an unrelated thread saying thank you to me? Lol emotionally sound.

Now you know. I hate tuck. Cee went through a lot of stress and won an incredible play and while he was sweating it out, tuck was scheming ways to run up more debt for him. Tuck, who talked more shit about people than anyone, went so far to fuck over Cee it's just hard to fathom. Cee has that money and his life is better, he earned it and offered tuck some....he intended to fuck Cee over and then took it to a more disgusting level with every Boston win.

Ttp, thank you.

Xo

I wonder if a certain fella would like a screen shot posted of him explaining why he couldn't pay for the league at all. Funny what can be found when you save things just in case. Oh how funny this exchange would read in this particular thread. It would have been prudent simply to have let the good times roll, how is it that someone who didn't even pay for a league was expecting a payout if not from my own pocket. Of course this wasn't just one time, and it was ok, but when guys get older they must forget the favors they've requested. Awfully poor timing and topic. People love the drama, I've got more irony than anyone here could imagine. :) some of you must not have aged as gracefully as you thought, or simply hoped I didn't keep records. Ooops again. This is a bigger one. So incredibly embarrassing given the context of the thread hijacking here.

Onward and upward

Miss you brother, love you

Ha! Gold Jerry! Gold!

I needed the Angels to stop leaving guys on base :(

Get that over! Maybe there will be Angels luck in the 8th

PARLAY (5 TEAMS)

05/12/2015 @ 06:50 PM NBA [736] HOUSTON +130 (Conference Semifinals - Game #5)

05/12/2015 @ 07:20 PM MLB [910] LA DODGERS -1.5 +145

( D HAREN -R / M BOLSINGER -R )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [919] TOTAL o8-115 (BOS RED SOX vrs OAK ATHLETICS)

( J MASTERSON -R / D POMERANZ -L )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [920] OAK ATHLETICS -119

( ACTION )

05/12/2015 @ 07:15 PM MLB [928] LA ANGELS -1.5 +105

( K KENDRICK -R / C WILSON -L )

100.00 3874.53

Nice hit Mo! It's really early for me, but I think this won lol.

Mo has always been a generous person imo.

you paid me 400 that madcapper owed me for almost 6 months, but the kicker is you owed madcapper that 400 for over 2 years lol

lets not act like it was free money you gave me, it was money madcap couldnt pay me because you slow paid him

he still paid you

something he didnt have to do.

would you rather have him give it to MC and you never see it?

i dont like anyone getting shafted

just saying brick.

That dude who puts others first to a fault. Indeed.

Let's break it down for those who don't know....

*note: tuck didn't pay for the last league or most leagues. He had 500 excuses and, evidently, I gave him a nice wedding gift...he didn't pay for shit, but he talked later. The more you know.....la la la la...(good commercial). Tuck, stiff, owes the league. Shocking I know. I paid for it. You're welcome. This brick guy...idiot makes bets with mc after I'm gone and talks shit? Only in forumland, accept 400 from someone who doesn't owe you a cent, and talk shit. You dealt with a grown man on your terms, you squirmy little shit. Brick and tuck, almost as funny as the star who will be unveiled later on...it will be memorable.

Tuck intentionally stole from his buddy, then 'kept in touch' by convincing Cee as much as possible to go into debt borrowing money to hedge. So he stole and then put Cee in debt intentionally. That's not quite like me using my paycheck to pay fantasy for years, covering each year for guys who didn't actually pay, and then facing an unforeseeable tragedy in the loss of a great friend, partner, boss and with that a job I enjoyed. I faced an incomprehensible problem and was poorly prepared for the insanity that took place, tuck just stole money that would have changed my friends life...And lied for a year, and got him in debt when he won. I didn't lie to anyone. As soon as things happened I didn't try to collect for football season and use that to pretend I had money, I bowed out and dealt with the drastic changes to my life. The second I had money, I contacted eog to pay the guys but tuck had given my password to others, and jk banned me there. I emailed a joke to ttp, I emailed mc, and I got no reply. So I found Cee on fb, signed up here, paid everyone asap And took care of other people's debts to take that strain off mc and those debating who would get paid the next 100 bucks. I took care of hundreds of dollars for a brick fella who never had anything to do with me and who he bet with knowing all that went with mc, I owed that little guy squat, but I wanted to help out mc who I like and I have the money so I was happy to send money to this dude I never owed a cent to. I offered to put 500 bucks extra in the bases pot. I did everything I could and then some. I never lied and unlike ttps make believe world where he places some odd importance on the chance that some day someone might say something nice....I said thank you 500 times. I didn't have a dollar, I had a lot going on and it's a tragedy that the ffb guys didn't get their money when they usually did. I've always given all I could. I took care of the fantasy guys....timely didn't even care, but he's very emotional, brick wasn't even there, and ttp was hurt bc of the nickname littles. There isn't anything more I could have done. Tuck, on the other hand, couldn't have been a bigger scumbag and crushed someone I care about with his incessant deceit. That makes it more personal, that had 40 layers of grotesque lies, that was money Cee sweated out all playoffs long, celebrated, and a win that changed a lot for him......only to realize not only did tuck steal the money, but he convinced cee to take on debt to hedge. Tuck only thought of himself and planned every bit of it out. He ran his mouth about everyone and I've known him for 16 years, not 4, what he did was not similar to anything I've seen on the forums and he did it to a friend. I gave money and was happy to, the bitterness here was hilarious, people don't like to see others doing well. Ttp saying he didn't want money because in years someone might say mo did something nice.....well, that's insane. You need to be on serious medication if that's your thought process. Omg in 3 years someone might say something nice to the guy who lost his friend and got screwed by some shady people. Holy crap! Ttp writes books on getting barreled in, I thought he'd be happy, but he's got some strange fears about what could be posted down the line. Of course, this is the same class act who loved to mock the fact that I put something about Ken in my signature. Classy. Brick -- you've got 400 bucks that people were dying to step up and get to you -- I do something extra for your dumbass and you've got complaints because someone who never owed you shit, gave you 400 bucks, and Mike made an unrelated thread saying thank you to me? Lol emotionally sound.

Now you know. I hate tuck. Cee went through a lot of stress and won an incredible play and while he was sweating it out, tuck was scheming ways to run up more debt for him. Tuck, who talked more shit about people than anyone, went so far to fuck over Cee it's just hard to fathom. Cee has that money and his life is better, he earned it and offered tuck some....he intended to fuck Cee over and then took it to a more disgusting level with every Boston win.

Ttp, thank you.

Xo

I'm emotional because I thought you bailing for two years without paying a dime or contacting anyone was a pos thing to do? Only to return and start blasting guys who talked shit while you weer gone; as if we were all supposed to be like oh man, I don't care about Mo bailing and stiffing for two years I just hope he's alright. Never once apologized; which is the key in this entire thing for me.

Also, I have no clue what you are talking about? You paid for it? Uh, no you didn't. Viejo won the league, Roc came in 2nd (I paid roc out of pocket). They were stiffed $1750 total by Tuck. Neither me or Viejo took a dime from you for the league that Tuck stiffed - nor would I or Viejo - so not sure what you mean you paid for the league once tuck stiffed. :doh

Also, who the fff begged you to pay their entrance fee?

hey fellas.. FFF means fantasy Non heterosexual humans FOREVER. I will not stand idly by why you guys come out of the woodwork to bash our Mofome. You guys took an oath or pack if you will. Stand down and accept Mofome back non conditionally. 2 or 3 of you guys were fighting for his love and attention and now this. :violin

Where is joeybags and why is he not in here piling on our hero?

one big question to this innocent bystander is why did Mofome pay Madcapper's debts? Are they buds in real life? Does Madcapper even know that Mofo cleared his debt? How does he feel about it if he knows?

It almost seems silly that you guys are arguing over money, when Mofome is clearly a millionaire now. :scratch

one big question to this innocent bystander is why did Mofome pay Madcapper's debts? Are they buds in real life? Does Madcapper even know that Mofo cleared his debt? How does he feel about it if he knows?

It almost seems silly that you guys are arguing over money, when Mofome is clearly a millionaire now. :scratch

Mo owed MC some money and then maybe cleared the rest? Idk. I know brick took $400 that MC had been owed by Mo for 2 years. Not sure why mo counts that as paying brick out of pocket. Mc owed brick. Mo owed mc. Seemed like a reasonable transaction.

Mo owed MC some money and then maybe cleared the rest? Idk. I know brick took $400 that MC had been owed by Mo for 2 years. Not sure why mo counts that as paying brick out of pocket. Mc owed brick. Mo owed mc. Seemed like a reasonable transaction.

from the outside looking in, and knowing nothing about that situation... but there's no obligation at all for someone to pay debts of someone else, even if they owe that person.

hear it on forumville all the time, but it is silly... if i owe landers $400 i don't owe his credit card company, i owe HIM. and if i pay his credit card company $400 it has no bearing on me owing him. credit card company should be happy they got $400 they would've never seen otherwise.

from the outside looking in, and knowing nothing about that situation... but there's no obligation at all for someone to pay debts of someone else, even if they owe that person.

hear it on forumville all the time, but it is silly... if i owe landers $400 i don't owe his credit card company, i owe HIM. and if i pay his credit card company $400 it has no bearing on me owing him. credit card company should be happy they got $400 they would've never seen otherwise.

ok mike, but that's how we've handled debts in the league since the day it started so... nice example, but as you said you are an outsider looking in at a situation in which you know nothing about.

hmm' date=' Michael. I believe we are cut from the same cloth, so to speak. You may forever be known as the guy who started the fff wars.[/quote']

this is no "war." and nothing was started today or yesterday.

that's the last i'll say on this situation. my opinion has been expressed.

i would like to hear about all these peoples fees he covered. i know i always paid my debts and fees and must be the sucker in the group i guess.

ok mike, but that's how we've handled debts in the league since the day it started so... nice example, but as you said you are an outsider looking in at a situation in which you know nothing about.

but you've handled debts that way when it's immediate and everyone agrees right? this sounds like a 2 year old debt that wasn't agreed to be settled that way?