Let’s not forget judge is MVP. And having a CLEAN historic season

Yanks

This image a few days old. He’s now 1 point behind the American League batting average lead. 

on verge of triple crown. Carried this shit bag team all year. Especially since august. And about to break the real mlb homer record in as many games as babe. So no excuses like Maris had 

yes ohtani is great. But judge is on verge of having highest single season WAR in modern history. More than trouts 2 great years and Mookies mvp year. 

which is also more than Ohtanis offense and pitching war combined. 

6795E893-7B7C-4652-B057-C708B6C61F26.jpeg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

Lifetime playoffs

.230 BA

.340 OBA

.504 SLUG

He needs to step up THIS SEASON

Don’t care about the numbers.  They don’t tell the story. Since 17 I think it was he carried us in the playoffs. Ya he would go 1-4 or whatever but the games we won he was clutch. Those numbers don’t show that 

1 minute ago, jasson621 said:

Yup thats what I was referring to. Truly a historic season for Mr. Judge.

Ya  and I think the Yankee bias with these writers is going to fuck him. Yankees sucked since august and still in first. He carried them. It’s most Valuable player. Not most Outstanding player. As good as ohtani is they are still in last. 

ok I get it. Ohtani is s top bat and top pitcher. Keeps this up and he’s the best all around player we have ever seen. But that’s the problem.  Basically he should be mvp every year til he retires because he  pitches and hits.  That’s a reason to change from valuable to outstanding. 

judge is having a no questions asked top 5 clean season offensively in mlb history. And let’s not forget he has been  playing out of position in  center field at a near gold glove level with zero errors.. 

imagine if steroids never existed and he had his season. It would be all over sports center mob network etc.  he will hit 61 in less games than Ruth and 62 in less than Maris. 

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

JUDGE has MVP wrapped up

No that’s the problem. writers who have a vote on Twitter are arguing Ohtani is mvp. 

it’s gonna be close 

watch 

if ohtani wins it I won’t be surprised. And that’s the Yankee bias coming in.  Just like when they wouldn’t give matsuI ROY and there excuse was he played in Japan but same writers gave it to ichiro and most of same gave it to ohtani. 
Judge  having this season in Houston Anaheim Boston etc would be unanimous