Kinger And Yanks With The Drive By.

The X

12 hours ago, The X said:

I do. 

I don't respond to any of  his threads. Because they get no views. And he plagiarized everything. 

Yet he sits and  strokes himself off until I post.  

Then I call him out and bury him . I  don't even post anything.  His so called "friends" bury him I just post the facts.

Kinda funny the guy bury's himself. 

He should stay in his own lane.  

well, seems to me I went to have an amazing night with my wife and YOU WERE HERE JERKING OFF THINKING ABOUT ME

lol, what a clown you are 🙂

you reek of low self esteem and "new money" white trash

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, PLB said:

Not clowning anyone. I don't really have a problem with X or HUAD.

Wished you good lick.

X and HUAD should settle this in the ring. No pads. No gloves. Just bare knuckle.

I would kill the guy no doubt

The guy is a sheltered Homosexual human being that was always protected by his daddy

Now his big footed wife wears the pants and made him buy that roedent looking dog :mutley

12 hours ago, The X said:

I do. 

I don't respond to any of  his threads. Because they get no views. And he plagiarized everything. 

Yet he sits and  strokes himself off until I post.  

Then I call him out and bury him . I  don't even post anything.  His so called "friends" bury him I just post the facts.

Kinda funny the guy bury's himself. 

He should stay in his own lane.  

I bet this low IQ vermin was drunk as a skunk last nite

5 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I bet this low IQ vermin was drunk as a skunk last nite

I'll pay you $50 if you ignore X. By Saturday of this week, if I don't see any insults you will get the money.

If you attack him after getting the money I will not offer you any more free plays.

X could you ignore HUAD as well.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, PLB said:

I'll pay you $50 if you ignore X. By Saturday of this week, if I don't see any insults you will get the money.

If you attack him after getting the money I will not offer you any more free plays.

Thanks.

will do my best to honor your request

mostly because the guy is defeated already

I gain nothing

4 hours ago, PLB said:

Thanks.

Guy won't make it through the weekend. He's a homeless puppy that can't  help but follow me around. It's kind of weird actually. 

21 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Need ESE KINGER and the RELISH KING YANKS to post more often. 

2 of the best mods of all time and tremendous posters 

i would've agreed with that a few years ago

now this bs of showing up, starting a crapload of stupid threads, and then leaving when nobody cares about them is an embarassment... like bbb

On 9/26/2022 at 2:45 PM, milwaukee mike said:

i would've agreed with that a few years ago

now this bs of showing up, starting a crapload of stupid threads, and then leaving when nobody cares about them is an embarassment... like bbb

Thanks Mike 

Sorry I got sick. And was sleeping 20 hours a day for 5 days. 

Just now, Yanks said:

No. I can taste citrus and vinegar. That’s it. Only been a little over a week though. 

I hope you didn't take  that medicine(paxlovid)? When I had it I didn't lose my taste(maybe a little because you dont feel like eating when you dont feel well), it took  a good 7-10 days to get over most of it but some congestion, etc lingered for at least another week or two.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I hope you didn't take  that medicine(paxlovid)? When I had it I didn't lose my taste(maybe a little because you dont feel like eating when you dont feel well), it took  a good 7-10 days to get over most of it but some congestion, etc lingered for at least another week or two.

No didn’t take anything. I wouldn’t have known I had it if I did t have to take a test for work. 

2nd time I had it. First time everyone at work ahead it so had to get tested. I was fine. But tested positive. Felt like I had a coke for about a day and that was it. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You had it bad Mike.

My whole Covid episode was 3-4 days and I never lost my taste.

If you were addressing me i was really only sick for the 3-4 days like you were, but I didn't feel close to 100% for several more days, after that i was well but still had the lingering congestion at times.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You had it bad Mike.

My whole Covid episode was 3-4 days and I never lost my taste.

Ya old lady was about to bring me to the hospital if my fever didn’t break by morning. 

my father had it right after the lockdown. Ended up in hospital and they intubated him.  Told me to prepare for worse. Then all of a sudden he was fine.  

intubstion in my option killed a lot of people.  

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

If you were addressing me i was really only sick for the 3-4 days like you were, but I didn't feel close to 100% for several more days, after that i was well but still had the lingering congestion at times.

My ankles and knees and right hip will hurt for like 5 mins now the last few days. Like really hurt. Feels like someone just hit me in on of them with a bat. Weird.  But breathing is fine.  I congestion. Feel normal besides those random pains 

16 minutes ago, Yanks said:

Ya old lady was about to bring me to the hospital if my fever didn’t break by morning. 

my father had it right after the lockdown. Ended up in hospital and they intubated him.  Told me to prepare for worse. Then all of a sudden he was fine.  

intubstion in my option killed a lot of people.  

Bingo - early on with the original strain(that no longer exists) prob 75% of the victims died from the treatment, they would put people on vents who didn't need it,   based on those OXI meters, if you spend more than a short time on vents they destroy your lungs permanently.