Florida hurricane destruction comes into view

Brock Landers

19 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Nice to see our resident LIBTARDS are both racist and homophobic. Very inclusive!

Dumb Joey,  guaranteed Ron Deathsantis is a bottom boy. I'm sensing a problem if you 2 queers got together?

WVU says he loves Ron Deathsantis in the go go boots. Probably even more in bed? 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FL doesnt mess around with law enforcement. saw a show LIVE PD marion county sheriff sent a dog after a guy who was walking away. ripped his calf in half. guy might not have even had a warrant cops werent sure. dog didnt let go until cops arrived mintues later. guy was screaming the entire time

really barbaric. but he didnt drive a 2020 fully loaded SUV. so really his own fault 

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Almost all power is back on(50K still out) basically 2 % of charlotte county and 10% of lee county is still out. Now the hard work of true cleanup and rebuilding begins.

These numbers are off. Just by the eye test. Large swaths of DeSoto, Hardee, and definitely Lee are still out. 
Not disputing that they are making amazing progress, though. The difference from Saturday to yesterday is miraculous.

17 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

These numbers are off. Just by the eye test. Large swaths of DeSoto, Hardee, and definitely Lee are still out. 
Not disputing that they are making amazing progress, though. The difference from Saturday to yesterday is miraculous.

That's what they're showing. You can check for yourself. These figures refer to customers that are capable of receiving power - if a house or business is badly damaged, they dont count. once a house is repaired and has it's electric system ready it would count.

https://poweroutage.us/area/state/florida

image.thumb.png.e46ec1ffcc3a5679f931bc430edfb9de.png

21 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Hardy is showing only 23 customers out(out of 9500), desoto shows 42 out (out of 15600 total).

Just now, KingKolzig said:

from orlando to daytona 10,000 units res/comm 100% destroyed

that was just from flooding really. $20/hr might very well be in my future 

Stop typing and get out there.

what do you mean destroyed? You dont even have basements, I understand if your place is 3 ft deep in water that sucks, but it's fixable.

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

local news said 10k units all done

condemmed i would think 

Up here basement flooding is common in epic rains, depending on the situation they get dried out, you replace the carpet, tear out  and replace the drywall, repaint and you're done, prob costs $15-20K, I would assume the electrical connections need to be redone but the wires remain.