Florida hurricane destruction comes into view

Brock Landers

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, mikeman said:

What a disaster she is.

Kamala is slammed for causing 'undue panic' to survivors of Hurricane Ian after saying the Biden administration will focus on 'giving resources based on equity' to 'communities of color' - as Ron De Santis' spokesperson accuses her of 'lying'

• In her latest gaffe, Vice President Kamala Harris said Friday that 'communities of color' would be the focus of federal hurricane relief 

I’m pretty sure the equity Kamala is aiming for is similar to North Korea.  How could our VP not know the difference between North and South Korea?  

12 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Mikeman, you were spouting off how IAN approaching Florida was a farce.

Bad reporting

No i didn't,  i said and will continue to say that the strength of these storms is being grossly exaggerated. it was not a cat 4 storm and it did not have anywhere near the storm surge, etc as was predicted.

The fact that people live on and near the shore/islands in often flimsy mobile home like dwellings means there's always going to be massive damage.

I went to mcdonalds yesterday to get my free big mac - as I waited for my order another woman was waiting as well, finally her order came up and the crew said "door dash"? - she said yes and took the bag, i felt so sorry for her.  Just cant imagine doing that for a few lousy bucks.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I went to mcdonalds yesterday to get my free big mac - as I waited for my order another woman was waiting as well, finally her order came up and the crew said "door dash"? - she said yes and took the bag, i felt so sorry for her.  Just cant imagine doing that for a few lousy bucks.

............i can't imagine ordering a BIG MAC with doordash.

GOOD LORD

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

No i didn't,  i said and will continue to say that the strength of these storms is being grossly exaggerated. it was not a cat 4 storm and it did not have anywhere near the storm surge, etc as was predicted.

The fact that people live on and near the shore/islands in often flimsy mobile home like dwellings means there's always going to be massive damage.

You're just proving over and over with every post what a complete fucking idiot you are.

38 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

because it's a cult of the dumbest, most corrupt, racist scum possible

and that's just the politicians... dig deeper and their "fan base" is all that with a heavy heaping of faggotry

generations before let it happen. now they need to import real laborers. and they do work hard from what ive seen here past few weeks. i drive by and say "i couldnt do that right now i wouldnt last a week" they squat, bend, reach. in the sun on the side of the road with cars wizzing past them. 

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

Wasn’t it 2 MPH under a cat 5 when it hit Ft Meyers?