WTF??

Jimmy Hoffa

I used to caddy at this club when I was a teenager...

Published 

Justin Bieber caught with his pants down at swanky Los Angeles golf club

Hillcrest is one of the most prominent country clubs in Los Angeles

Justin Bieber was spotted at a swanky Los Angeles golf club for a tournament over the weekend and competitors got to see a different side of the pop star than they probably wanted.

The pop singer was at the Hillcrest Country Club for the Round Table Tournament on Saturday. Photos of Bieber on the course appeared to show him urinating behind a tree. 

Bieber was wearing a beige polo shirt with a backward Toronto Blue Jays hat. But per club rules, he eventually flipped it back around.

Hillcrest is one of the most prominent golf clubs in the U.S. and was known for being a hotspot for comedians. It was once described as the "leading Jewish country club" in the southern part of California because most of the other swanky clubs were "open only to gentiles," according to the club’s website.

Hillcrest says the "most cherished area" in the club is known as "The Round Table."

"Hillcrest’s most famous site is undeniably a large, round oak table that rests inconspicuously in The Grill. To outsiders this looks like a comfortable place to rest one's weary legs, however, to any member of Hillcrest, this solid piece of wood is simply known as ‘The Round Table,’" the club's website says.

Groucho Marx had a famous saying about the club as well.

"I would never be a member of a club which would have me as one of its members …," Marx said before he and his comedic brothers joined the club.

Justin Bieber appears to walk back from urinating on a tree.

Justin Bieber talks to a man near their golf cart.

Justin Bieber appears to urinate on a tree.

Nearly all of the players that I caddied for there were self-entitled pricks.

Whether no-name Beverly Hills lawyers, wealthy nobodies from rich families or major Hollywood studio people and actors...

Nobody peed on the course at Hillcrest. And that was long before everyone had a camera in their back pocket.

It's about respect for your surroundings. 

No Sir.

Jack Warner, Milton Berle, George Burns, Jack Benny, Jerry Lewis, etc...

These guys could pee on any course in America. But they wouldn't dare at Hillcrest. 

The Club was very special to the members.

They told Bieber to turn his hat around and he did so, what made him think peeing was okay at a club that has hat rules?

Shorts were never allowed for players during my tenure and peeing was out of the question. 

#DeportHillcrestPisser

this is why there are country clubs that are non-jewish

because in some cases jewish people care about silly nonsense... in the hamptons there is a jewish and non-jewish club, i was at the non-jewish one and they were laughing and having a good time, i asked what it was like at the other one, and they said it was a bunch of neurotic people arguing about who to sue

20 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Nearly all of the players that I caddied for there were self-entitled pricks.

Whether no-name Beverly Hills lawyers, wealthy nobodies from rich families or major Hollywood studio people and actors...

Nobody peed on the course at Hillcrest. And that was long before everyone had a camera in their back pocket.

It's about respect for your surroundings. 

I was VERY reluctant of taking a pee here in the streets of Lisbon, but I had to do it last weekend

It was either that or, soil myself

It's 100% a matter of respect, as I never felt self-conscious about doing that in Costa Rica