Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Stick it up your fucking ass jagoff, like anyone logs in to see what YOU have to say LOL 

He’s successful in both sport betting and life, the opposite of you. 

People here log in to fade your opinion on everything since you’re a life long loser and mush everything you touch. Which is why you deliver tuna melts and live on your wife’s boyfriends couch in the projects. 

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He’s successful in both sport betting and life, the opposite of you. 

People here log in to fade your opinion on everything since you’re a life long loser and mush everything you touch. Which is why you deliver tuna melts and live on your wife’s boyfriends couch in the projects. 

Keep thinking everything you do fucktard.

You're a broken record of lies and bullshit 

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Stick it up your fucking ass jagoff, like anyone logs in to see what YOU have to say LOL 

Projecting again.  Neat.

Not sure how many times you need me to embarrass you.

Maybe you can quit another contest and go running home to mommy after I destroy you with your own picks, Mr. Professional Gambler.  LOL.

You're a laughing stock on the forums.  And the only person that doesn't realize it is you.

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You said to name one country, dipshit.  I did.

Inflation is transitory.

LMAO.

You’re as fucking clueless as the moron you voted for.

It's one of the greatest myths to believe Republicons are better for the economy than democrats. Actually over the last 40 years it's been a pattern, Republicons ruin the economy only for a Dem president to rescue it.  5 of the last 6 Republicons had highest inflation.  Last 4 dems lead in economic growth. Job growth is also a win for dems. Any 100% of the national debt is on the Republicons, going back to Reagans tax cuts and massive spending. 

24 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Projecting again.  Neat.

Maybe you can quit another contest and go running home to mommy after I destroy you with your own picks, Mr. Professional Gambler.  LOL.

You're a laughing stock on the forums.  And the only person that doesn't realize it is you.

Dont forget i kicked his ass in week 1 too, he had to cheat to supposedly win.

27 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Projecting again.  Neat.

there was a guy here who admitted using his moms credit card after she passed. and figured he was cool telling the cc company to fuk off. guy is so fukin cool 

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It's one of the greatest myths to believe Republicons are better for the economy than democrats. Actually over the last 40 years it's been a pattern, Republicons ruin the economy only for a Dem president to rescue it.  5 of the last 6 Republicons had highest inflation.  Last 4 dems lead in economic growth. Job growth is also a win for dems. Any 100% of the national debt is on the Republicons, going back to Reagans tax cuts and massive spending. 

You can’t possibly be this stupid.  Trump with covid and and stimulus checks and everything else going on increased the debt by 33%.  Obama and his mess increased it by 74%.

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

there was a guy here who admitted using his moms credit card after she passed. and figured he was cool telling the cc company to fuk off. guy is so fukin cool 

Some wannabe tough guy movie quote awaits you I’m sure.  Unless of course he’s not too busy pretending to be a professional gambler on the internet.

38 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Projecting again.  Neat.

At least I'm not a n igger, which you obviously are.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread