Anyone here play Wordle? [Spoilers]

Machiavelli

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

I haven't played in about 6 months.  I think I solved like 50 in a row before I lost when I first started playing.  Once I lost, I wasn't motivated to keep playing

Fair enough. You can see my longest streak there was 51. Which sorta recently ended. 
I started after seeing folks on Twitter play, and was so-so about it til I showed/competed with Kinger and then did the 51, missed one, and did a bunch more before a miss and whatever I’m at currently. 

I like to play these fast, though, and see how I do. Pretty fun lil exercise. 

9 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Fair enough. You can see my longest streak there was 51. Which sorta recently ended. 
I started after seeing folks on Twitter play, and was so-so about it til I showed/competed with Kinger and then did the 51, missed one, and did a bunch more before a miss and whatever I’m at currently. 

I like to play these fast, though, and see how I do. Pretty fun lil exercise. 

During my winning streak, I believe I started a thread here proclaiming my greatness  😁

3 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

I think it's kind of cheap to start every day with a set word. Challenge yourself and just pick a random five letter word to start with each day.

I like to use Dream most often, but then Kinger got me into Oiuja and a couple others. 

But that’s a good idea. I’ve done that only here n there but now you got me wanting to switch it up each day. 

16 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

I think it's kind of cheap to start every day with a set word. Challenge yourself and just pick a random five letter word to start with each day.

I took your advice today, using slate as my base I had 67 in a row(missed cater) then another long streak 146 I believe then missed ionic.

I randomly started with the word twist today :mutley

got it on the second guess

• KingRevolver changed the title to Anyone here play Wordle? [Spoilers]