Anyone here play Wordle? [Spoilers]

Machiavelli

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Teddy kgb said:

I just watched a YouTube video on how to play so it brings me to a question…

You guys are sharing your scores and many have guessed the word in One (1) try? How is that possible, the word can be any 5 letter word in the dictionary, how in the hell could you have guessed it on the first try? 

Maybe some confusion, I have never gotten on the first line but the next line I have 6 times. 

Best one was POKER

I always started with slate

only the E was correct in the wrong spot and I said fuck it POKER. 

20 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Ok yeah I can see how’d that happen, use the same word everyday you’re bound to get it right once ….does the website have a HOF? Wonder what the record of 1’s is? 

Yes.  It's not even fun if you get it on the first try.  I mean, it's kinda cool that you GUESSED it right, but it's much more fun trying to figure out the word when you have to use some deductive reasoning. 

13 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Yes.  It's not even fun if you get it on the first try.  I mean, it's kinda cool that you GUESSED it right, but it's much more fun trying to figure out the word when you have to use some deductive reasoning. 

Well you can spend 30yrs building a business to become a millionaire….I’d rather win the lotto 

• KingRevolver changed the title to Anyone here play Wordle? [Spoilers]