HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, WVU said:

Are any hard core Republicans, anti liberal, or fellow druggies going to step up and denounce HUAD’s actions?

Mikeman

Joey

vitalto

monkey

PLB

Jasson 

milwmike

hoffa

sleepy

gmcarroll

Red stripe

fairwarning

Downsouth

Fishhead

I wasn't even aware any of this was going on.  Yes if he stiffed then he doesn't stand for the same life principles as me.  I do my best not to get caught up in forum drama and make it my life Soap Opera.

That said I've never been involved in a forum contest, or trusting any anonymous person on a gambling website with my own money ever.  I don't need your money, it doesn't interest me to play a silly contest for peanuts, and I only see too many people end up in a thread like this over it or trusting their money to a third party.  You could send me 6 figs to hold as a bet between 2 posters, and I wouldn't screw anybody over and run off.  I'm not a POS and not in dire straights or anything.  If $222 meant that much to HUAD then clearly he's really bad off in life, and XYZ should have known better for trusting him. 

1 hour ago, KingRevolver said:

WTF?  Where is this post?  I want a good laugh this morning.  LOL

I don't remember which thread.  But he basically posted that he met his father in law and he took him out for ice cream. And the next day he left his house to go stay with his girlfriend. 

2 minutes ago, The X said:

I don't remember which thread.  But he basically posted that he met his father in law and he took him out for ice cream. And the next day he left his house to go stay with his girlfriend. 

Imagine being invited out for some Häagen-Dazs (not even a proper dinner), you meet the druggie that's wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt and looking like he just rolled out of bed...

...and you figure he's good enough for your daughter.

Boy, I'd sure would like to meet this Portuguese "10."

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

Gmcarroll you are good people but not fair to lay any blame on xyz.

I didn't mean it to come across that way, but I guess it kind of did.  Still, you should only trust your money with a forum member that you've met in real life, and know that they either are that solid of a person, or this money is so insignificant to them that they would have no reason to run off with it.

I have probably 3 life long friends that I would trust with anything be it money, not saying a word to the feds no matter what it meant for them if I was ever caught up in something crazy.  Same for me to them.  It's definitely not an anonymous person on the internet living in another country who had drug problems in the past, and is making videos claiming he's making incredible money off it.  I never had a problem with HUAD, but I wouldn't trust him or probably anybody on the internet with my money.  There were mods at 2+2 that stole 30k pre 2010 days.  You think they care about their forum rep?

Quite possibly the best resort to this ever scenario happened to a total pos TheBayAreaBeast.  He's like Brock and a life long losing gambler and thinks his homerism and love of sports made him superior.  A total fucking idiot.  He stiffed for like 15k or something and made up one of the biggest bs stories ever told.  Somebody at twoplustwo created a website where it was the first google search that ever came up when you typed in his name.  He could either do the right thing and pay his debt, or it would be up until the day he did.  The creator of it bought up all the debt for peanuts, and paid all that were owed.  He's never been paid the full amount from TBAB so itt's still up today.  It affects every job application he probably applies for.  Oh yeah he also was driving Uber last I saw just like Brock.  He is still a POS and was recently arrested for DUI and in jail at 45 or so.

https://nimajooyandeh.com/

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Are any hard core Republicans, anti liberal, or fellow druggies going to step up and denounce HUAD’s actions?

Mikeman

Joey

vitalto

monkey

PLB

Jasson 

milwmike

hoffa

sleepy

gmcarroll

Red stripe

fairwarning

Downsouth

Fishhead

I'm waiting for him to show up and explain - at which point immediate payment must be paid. I run down stiffs all the time, brock and ted chief among them.

it's never too late to pay off and remove "most' of the stiff label.

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Mikeman

Joey

vitalto

monkey

PLB

Jasson 

milwmike

hoffa

sleepy

gmcarroll

Red stripe

fairwarning

Downsouth

Fishhead

I knew nothing about it until I saw the other thread, I usually don’t play in those contests.  What difference what the political affiliation is, a stiff is a stiff.